Chapter 38

Patricia's POV ~4 years later~

It's Easter Sunday and I was having a blast. The Easter day service was amazing as usual from Pastor Scott, and It was time to get ready for the Easter egg hunt in the park. I grabbed my purse and walked down the hallway, and up the stairs to the educational room, where the kids go for children's church. I waited outside the shut wooden door, and could hear the sound of a Movie playing, it sound like Veggie Tales to me. I peered into the diamond shaped window to see Able watching with a glitter in his eyes. Yep, that was my baby boy, who was three now, and he was very bright, and the terrible twos were finally over...thank God.

"They're finishing up," said Diane, who surprised me.

"Hey Diane," I smiled and hugged her.

"What's up?"

"Nothing much, just waiting for my babies," she said.

"Well. I so am I , and then some," I laughed, looking at my very round stomach.

"I know...how many kids are you going to have?"

"Hopefully these are the last two,"

"Are you heading to the Easter egg hunt?"

"Yeah, are you?"

"Yeah. I was just going to head home to change,"

"Hey ladies," we both turned to see Sheila and Angela walking towards us. We chatted and laughed, waiting for all of our ids to come running through the door.  Soon they all stood, recited something the deaconess was saying, and they finally opened the door. All the kids were walking and/or running out to meet their parents, and like usual, mine were the last to get out. Able walked out, holding his children's bible in his hand, along with a coloring sheet he did.

"Hi baby boy, how was church today?"

"It was fun momma Deacon Brazil made funny faces, and we watched Veggie tales on Noah's Ark!" He said excitedly. I kissed his head, and grabbed his hand.

"Where's your sister?" he shrugged his shoulders, and we both walked back in and saw Arianna and the deacons praying.

"And please keep my mommy and daddy, brother, and little sister safe....oh, and my little baby siblings in mommy's tummy. Amen," she said, and they all said it as well. She ran over to me, and hugged my waist gently.

"Aww, that was sweet Angel,"

"Momma, how long are they going to be in the oven?" Abel asked, looking up at me with his big, hazel eyes.

"They still have a long way to go Able, but they'll be here soon," Yeah...I am pregnant again...this time with twins, and it's two times harder. I eat more than normal, and my feet hurt, even if I go up and walk a few steps, my back and feet hurt, I am only 8 months along. I grabbed both of their hands and we walk out through the side door, and down the three, yet oh so steep steps down to the parking lot.  I waddled down carefully, and found Daniel holding Lilly in his arms. I also had another little girl right after Able, their only a year apart. I never thought in all my life, my family would get this big. That's five kids...oh boy. He smiled and looked up at me, and kissed my lips as I walked up to him.

"Hey baby," I smiled.

"You look so beautiful," He said.  I was wearing a well, yet loose fitting suit with a big baby blue hat to match the color. I was wearing the same color flats, because these babies, did not like them...at all, and I am not talking about my feet. They kept kicking me every time a tried. I always asked how they knew, but they did. I have a feeling I am having two boys.

"You said that already,"

"Yeah well, you are," he grabbed my hand, and Arianna grabbed his jacket. We walked all the way over to the car...a Chevy Tahoe, and we followed everyone to the park.