Chapter 11

Angela's POV

It's about 5:30 in the morning, and Sheila and I are already up and ready to catch our flight, this time, we all decided to have a flight together, for once in our lives, Sheila and troy are planning on staying in my house for Patricia, not only for the wedding, but the baby too. I'm so excited. I sipped on my coffee, leaned against the counter top, when she joined me with a cup of her own.

"So...what happened last night, I was knocked out?" I asked.

"You wouldn't believe it Angela," she told me the whole arguement and I shook my head, I didn't Diane would steep that low, especially with Pat, that was uncalled for.

"I was as surprised as you were," she said

"We need to talk to her, this is getting out of hand," she said.

"I agree, it's not like her to snap, she's taking this way too seriously," I say. Then Danile came in with a pair of sweat pants and and a shirt, yawning.

"Morning Dani," I smiled, hugging him.

"Morning," he yawned.

"You look exhausted," Sheila said pouring him a cup.

"Yeah, Pat was up all night crying, she jsut couldn't stop," he said taking the mug.

"Oh boy, this is the first time we've had a blow up between us women, this isn't good," I say.

"Where is she anyways?" I asked.

"Still asleep, I didn't want to disturb her," We both awwed, and smiled. He such a good guy.

"Well, were going to get our husbands up before we miss the flight," Sheila said leaving the room.

"Angela?" I turned back around and looked at him, he seemed worried about something.

"Yes, what's up Dani?" I asked.

"Someone needs to talk to Diane, this isn't going anywhere if the two of them don't talk to each other," he said.

"That's exactly what we were saying. Sheila and I were thinking of having an intervention with her to understand why she's so angry all of a sudden," I said with a sigh, there must be something more to this than just the fight between her and Terry.

'Thanks, I appreciate it," he smiled humbly.

"Of course, anything for Patricia, you always this caring of her?" I asked.

"Of course. I just don't want her to stress out and all, it's not good for the baby," He said, and returned to the room. I hope we can work this out...I don't want to get any worse than what it was.

Daniel's POV

I walked into our room, to my sleeping fiance curled up in a tangled mess of sheets on the bed. I lightly giggled, and sat next to her. She normally wakes up at the slightest move, but she didn't even stir.

"Come on baby, wake up," I say lightly shaking her shoulder. she moved a little, and cuddled closer to the pillow.

"Come on baby, we can't miss our flight or we'll be stuck out here until the next one," I say kissing her cheek. She still didn't move, so I lightly tickled her sides, and kissed her nose, and her bright eyes perked open, looking right into mine. She giggled, and stretched, looking at me lovingly.

"5 more minutes?" She asked

"Sorry baby, but you can sleep on the plane, come on," I pulled her up and out of bed, and she smiled, grabbing a towel and went into the bathroom. Since I was ready, I took the bags into the livingroom, and made sure eveything was packed and ready to go. Soo everyone was awake, and we all got ourselves ready.