Chapter 17

Diane's POV

"Look, I'm here, you can take me, just let her go," I say stepping closer.

"Of course.......but there's something I must do," he chuckled. I frowned. This man was insane.

"No screaming.....or the baby won't be the only one dying," he threatened Pat. She nodded, and he let go of her arms. I noticed the gun on the table...we had to grab it before he could do anything with it. I shuffled closer, trying to not have him notice so much.

"Come here," I did so as he grabbed my waist. My heart was pounding. As that horrible night flashed in my mind. The pain...the blood....everything. I looked at Angela, and used my eyes to get her to notice the gun. Once she did, she moved slightly over , until she was close enough to it, and went to reach for it, when he slapped me hard to the floor and grabbed it, pointing it at her, switching from all three of them.

"Oh.....I really didn't want to do this, but with that slick move, I have no choice," I held my cheek as I looked on in shock. He cocked the gun, and pointed it at Sheila.

"Both of you....sit on the couch....now!!" They jumped, and did so, with Patricia leaning closely to Sheila crying. I stood up and went to stand with them.

"No, no Diane, you're still coming with me," He grabbed my arm yanking me back to him, putting his arm around my neck.

Patricia's POV

I hugged Sheila. I clung to her so tightly...I couldn't feel my fingers.

"Take it easy, we'll get put of this," she said.

"Now....where were we? Ah yes," he pulled Diane's head back, and forced a kiss on her lips.

"Now.....any last words?" My eyes widened as my breathe became short.

"Please no!" I shouted loudly.

Daniel's POV

"Have a nice day," I shook my head as I looked at the ticket in disgust.

"$200!?" I screamed in my car as he drove off. I shook my head and punched the stirring wheel and started the car.

"Hang in there baby, I'm on my way,"

Terry's POV

Marcus and I were supposed to meet up today with Troy and Daniel...but neither on of them were answering their phones.

"Now that I think about it....the Diane hasn't picked up her phone either,"

"Neither has Angela....maybe we've been calling to much,"

"Yeah, but something doesn't seem right," as soon as I said that, my phone rang, and I put it on speaker.

"Hey Troy, where you at man?"

"Listen, somethings going down at Pat's house," he said. I listened to the sirens blazing in the background, and the radio static with people talking.

"What do you mean?" Marcus asked.

"I mean that man after Diane had gotten Patricia, and now all the girls are there in big trouble," My heart stopped, and both me and Marcus got up, paid, and jumped into my car to head over there.

"Oh God, is Diane insane for doing this?!" I asked as I sped my way down the street.

'"Maybe not, Patricia probably needed help with this guy," Soon I reached the parking lot, at the same time as Daniel.

"We have to get up there!!"Without another thought, we ran up the stairs, and peeked arounfd the corner.

"Oh God," Daniel said looking as the man held a gun at Patricia's head, while he held onto Diane.

"Now....any last words?" he asked.

"No Please!!"

"Don't you have me already, let them live!!" Diane pleaded.

"Why? You broke your promise of not telling anyone, why should I keep mine?"

"Please, shoot me, but let Pat, and Sheila go," Angela said, blocking the two with her own body.

"Oh I am, but....your offer does not interest me," I heard someone behind us, it was Troy along with a few of his squad members.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"He's planning on shooting them," I say.

"I'm going out there," Marcus said, as he went forward, but I pulled him back.

"No man, it could get them killed quicker," I say.

Sheila's POV

"Angela no, please shoot me but let them go," I say.

"NO! Sheila, Angela, I don't want anyone to be killed. Pleas leave them alone!!" Diane screamed.

"Oh Diane, I love it when you beg," he said, rubbing her thigh with the gun.

"Sick prick," Angela mumbled. He looked up, and gave an evil smile.

"Just for that....Patricia dies first," he pointed the gun at her as she hugged me tightly. I held her close, and rubbed her back, I never took my eyes off of him. There was no pitty in his eyes, he didn't care....he was a heartless man.

"No! You bastard! You said you wouldn't....Don't you dare!!" Said Diane punching him, and kicking. He punched her in the stomach, and she crumpled over onto the floor.

"Say bye-bye to you're baby,"

"No...please...not my baby," Pat begged. Her tears kept falling, I started crying myself. I thought about my son, and Troy.....Troy!! He's supposed to be here with the squad!! Maybe he is, I hoped and prayed that he was here.

"Dear God, please let us make it alive out of this mess, let this man not harm any of us please....especially not Pat, she's barely getting the chance to start over...and finally have another baby....please God  beg of you, let your angels protect us from this act of evil," The gun cocked. I held her tightly, and so di Angela, we all shut our eyes and cried. When I heard a burst and Troy, and a few other voices shouting.

"Freeze!! Drop the gun!!" He yelled. I opened my eyes. Troy pointed the gun at his back.

"I have to ask...is Daniel Franklin here now?" he asked. Troy looked back,

'No, he's not...he was stopped by a cop for speeding, and his boss called him back," he said.

"Oh...well he won't get to say good bye to his precious baby and fiance," he said.

"NO!!!" Daniel burst into the room, along with the rest of the boys.

"Don't!!"

"Daniel!!" Patricia cried. He placed the gun closer to her head. Daniel was flushed, along with Troy, Terry, and Marcus.

"Let my wife go!!" Daniel yelled.

"I don't think so.."

"Don't do it Tomis," Troy warned aiming the gun at his head. I was shocked...he was going to shoot him.

"But I must...can't have any witnesses, can I?"

"The cops are all outside, even if you do, you'll still be either shot or arrested," Terry said.

"Either way...I'll still be able to get away...with Diane as my hostage of course," he said. Diane stayed on the floor, still trying to catch her breath. He placed his finger on the trigger,a nd I flinched as Pat's grip got tighter.

"Bye bye patty!" he said. I shut my she and I shut our eyes, and turned our heads away.

"NO!! PAT!!" Daniel cried. Then there was a loud heart dropping..........

BANG!!!!

Cliff hanger!!!