Chapter 22

Patricia's POV ~Next morning~

My head was hurting like hell....that's what I get for letting Angela talk me into 4 more drinks last night. I sat up, and combed my fingers through my hair. The door swung open, and the girls, screamed, and jumped on me.

"Hey!! Cut it out!!" I screamed with laughter.

"Come on Pat...we have to get you ready for your wedding!!" Angela smiled, and pulled me out of bed.

"Ok, ok, can I have some privacy please," I giggled and hurried to the bathroom, taking a shower, and drying my hair. I put on some sweats, and a white tank top, and followed the girls to the living room.

"Now sit, I have to do your hair," I sat down and she started washing and drying my hair then styling it into big loose curls, with bangs swept to the left.

"Thanks Angela," I smiled hugging her tightly. I then had my make-up done by her as well. Smoky eye shadow, with light blush, and nude light red lips. I couldn't believe I looked so different with that much on, normally it's just mascara and lip gloss, but this...was amazing.

"Now for the dress," I placed it on carefully ,and  pressed out the rinkles. I spun around, and tears started forming in my eyes...good thing my mascara is water proof.

"Oh, Pat, don't cry, what's wrong?"

"I'm just so happy...I'm getting married again...I have a beautiful daughter, a loving man, and friends I couldn't live without...i don't know what I would do if it weren't for all of you," I hugged them all and chuckled, this was another best day of my life.

"Speaking of daughters..." Sheila walked in with Arianna in her pretty white dress, with little heels and a white head band with a rose on the side. She looked at me and gave a smile, and reached for me.

"There's my pretty little girl," I held her close to me as she looked up at me. I smiled, and crossed my eyes, making her laugh. There was a knock on the door, and Marcus peeked in.

"We're ready to start," he said. I nodded, and held Angel on my hip, and walked out with the girls behind...all my patrons of honor, sense I really couldn't pick who it could be...might as well have them all do it. They walked in front, husbands waiting for them, and linked arms. I was so nervous...i was trying to run my vows through my head one last time, when it just went blank. My breathing was choppy, I was freaking out.

"Pat, you ok?" Diane asked.

"I'm just really nervous, and I forgot my vows, my mind just went blank,"

"Hey don't worry, it'll all be alright, they'll come to you. Take it easy, just enjoy the moment," she said rubbing my back. I took a few deep breathes, and smiled. Arianna was playing with one of the strings on my dress. I smiled, and pinched her cheek. The doors opened, and the girls all stepped in time with the music. Finally, it was my turn, I breath in deeply, as the music continued, and I walked out with my baby in my hands. I smiled and blushed such a bright red, I couldn't hold back my grin. I walked up to the alter, and Daniel helped me up the steps, while Arianna sucked her thumb.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join these two people in holy matrimony," said the preacher, who had a brown bible in his hands. Daniel and I couldn't take our eyes off eachother, he looked so nervous and happy, while me? I didn't know what to feel. I was shaking a little, and Arianna was playing with my hair. We smiled as we said our vows, and I started to cry, I was so happy at the moment I could burst.

"Now, if anyone opposes these two becoming man and wife, speak now, or forever hold your peace," the room was silent, other than my sniffling, and the girls a well, I blushed; looking down at my daughter, reaching for her father. I handed her over, and she played with the flower in his front pocket.

Why did I get married again?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें