Chapter 23

Patricia's POV

I had all my bags packed and ready to go...I just couldn't wait to go on our cruise to Hawaii, and Arianna was coming with us...I just didn't feel right leaving her, she's still too young, and of course, I didnt want to have all the fun without her. Soon we were on our way to the docks, and waited to board.

"I can't wait, I've never been on a cruise ship, this will be fun," I say as I pushed the stroller up to the ramp. Soon we were boarded, and settled in our room. I was bouncing Arianna on my lap, and giving her rasberries.

"There you go Angel, happy to be out of that stroller huh?" I smiled. She giggled and I set her on the bed, placing pillows around her in case.

"Baby? What are we doing today?"

"Well, I was thinking a nice day on the deck, get a little tanned, and there's a kitty pool, and a larger pool to go in as well, then I was thinking, maybe this afternoon, we go out for dinner with Arianna,"

'Sounds like a plan to me. I'll get our bathing suits," I smiled, and grabbed Angel and changed her into a pink red, and blue flowered bathing suit, with her little sun hat. I then got in My bikini, yellow  top with orange palm leaves on them, and bottoms, but i wore a see through skirt over it. I grabbed Arianna, and held her close to me.Daniel had on his swim trunks, and we all left, to the upper deck. The blue skies were whisked with stretched out clouds, and the day was warm.

"It's nice out here," I say placing on my sunglasses. I sat on a lounge chair, and put sunscreen on Ari, and myself.

"Baby, can you do my back please?" I say flipping onto my stomach. He rubbed my back, and I did his sunscreen as well.

"Alright, you want to go to the pool first, or sun tan?" he asked kissing my neck.

"Well, what do you want to do Ari?" I looked down at her as she pointed towadrs the pool.

"Well, I guess we're going to the pool first," I giggled, and we went over. I stayed with Angel at the shallow end,letting he sit in the water, and play with it. She laughed and giggled while splashing around.

"Hey..my little cutie, no splashing mommy," I say kissing her head. She laughed so more, and crawled to the deeper end.

"No, not yet baby. You're not old enough yet," I say picking up, and sitting her pn my lap. She looked out and pointed towards Daniel who was coming out of the water towards us. The water dripped from his rock hard abs. His muscular arms moving from side to side as he came closer. I blushed as I saw him...he's even sexier when he's swimming, and I was so turned on at the time.

"Hello my two favorite girls," he kissed my lips, and kissed Angel on the cheek. Sitting next to us, he pulled me close to him.

"I see you two were having fun," he said kissing my lips again. I held to Ari, as she played around with the water some more, then giving a cute little yawn.

"Aw, my little angel is tired," says Daniel, picking her up, and placing her in the stroller. I go out with him.

"Baby, go swimming, it'll be fine," he said.

"Ok," I took off my skirt, showing my full bikini, and went in the water, and started to swim, letting the cool water cool me off. The day had gotten hotter, so the water felt great. I came back up from under, and looked at Daniel. I smiled he was holding a fan over Ari, making sure she stayed cool.

"Exscuse me?" I turned to see a blonde haired girl, with three others sitting at the edge of the pull.

"Is that your husband?