Chapter 2

Angela's POV

I am so sick of Marcus right now! He is getting on my last nerve with his,'I make more money than you' or,'Your just jealous of me being more famous than you' Damn bastard, I wish I could shove my foot up his ass.

"You know what why don't you shut the hell up for once!" he yelled.

"Why me?! You're the one who keeps pushing your stupid ass job all up in my face, so why don't you shut the hell up yourself!" We walked in screaming at each other as usual, and didn't even notice Sheila and Diane standing in front of us, laughing.

"Uh, hello?"

"Yoohoo, two best friends waiting for a hug over here," I stopped yelling mid-sentence, and hugged them both.

"Hey ladies,"

"Really you two are starting that mess again?"

"It's not my fault, I did not start it,"

"Sure you didn't Angie," said Diane sarcasticly. I rolled my eyes, and giggled a bit.

"Hey baby, mind if I head outside with the fellas?" Daniel asked.

"Sure go ahead, have fun, and be safe," she kissed him as he got up, and went out with Terry and Troy. Marcus looked at me, then up and left without a word.

"Well bye, love you too," I shook my head.

"Anyways, how is everyone?"

"Other than traumatized and jet lagged, fine," said Pat.

"So what's up with you two?" Sheila asked me.

"He's acting like a total snob, bragging about how many famous players he's meeting, how much money he's making, how his job is doing better than the salon!" I plopped down on the couch, folding my arms.

"Well, if he's doing all that, than he needs to stop, I still have a headache, does anyone have an asprin?" Pat asked. Sheila handed her some, and she goes to get a glass of water.

"Well, maybe he just feels unappreciated, and wants to be noticed,"

"Or he's just doing it for the makeup sex afterwards," I mumbled. They giggled, and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, It's true, we always do after a fight, and we are happy campers in the morning, until we argue again," at that time, Pat came back, and sat down.

"Well, maybe you should try not giving him any tonight, see how he reacts,"

"But that's going to be so hard though, it get's really good. I'll try to control myself,"

Marcus's POV

"You just argue for the sex?" Terry laughed.

"Yeah, it's really great,"

"Yeah but, man, that ain't right, she loves you and you're just doing her like that. man," Daniel shook his head.

"Well what about you Mr. Philanthropist?"

"I love Pat for her personality, Yes I do have sex with her, but just spending time with her-"

"Makes you horny?" I joked.

"Makes me happy to be with the woman I love," he laughed.

"Yeah well, at least I'm not cheating on her,"

"True, but you're taking advantage of her man, when she finds out, she is going to whoop your ass!"

"And I'm going to enjoy watching. cause she will go ghetto on your behind, it'll be funny as hell!" They all laughed.