Chapter 35

~2 weeks later~

Patricia's POV

I am still stuck in this damn hospital and what's worse is that my baby girl is still missing. The doctor told me I could leave once my heart rate was down, but that's impossible with my baby girl out there somewhere with some stranger!!

"Baby try to calm down. We'll find her," Daniel said.

"How!? I'm stuck in this stupid hospital and they haven't found any leads!! What if they dumped her somewhere? What if they killed her? Wh-what if..." I started to hyperventilate and tears streamed down my face. My heart monitor was going through the roof.

"Pat try to calm down honey. This isn't good for you or our son,"

"How do you know it's a boy?"

"I have a feeling. Try to stay calm ok? We'll find her," he kissed my forehead and wiped my tears.

"Wait. Don't leave. I-I'm scared to be alone," I say looking down at my fingers.

"Baby..."

"I just don't want to be alone in case she has someone else to do her dirty work. That feeling of not being able to breathe scares me so much," He lied next to me and held me by my waist, close to his chest. I snuggled in and he stroked my hair gently. The monitor slowed and I was in a trance. He always does that to me to help me calm down. Works every time.

"Baby, I am going to head down to the police station to see if they have anything. I'll be back in around 45 minutes. The girls should be coming by soon, ok?"

"Mhm," I said a little dazed. The twirling he did on my back was slowly putting me to sleep. I liked it. He kissed my lips, and got up, and silently left. I dozed off, and had nightmares. About what happened to my baby? Was she hurt? Were they taking care of her? Where was my little Angel?

"Mama!! Help me!!" I tried my best to get to her...to save her from this thing...it was dragging her away from me.

"Mommy's coming baby!" I shouted, but the farther I ran, the more distance there was between us. She looked older. Her hair was longer and she could talk a lot clearer now. Her hair in pig tails and she wore a black shirt with jean and a pink puffy skirt.

"Mommy!!" she shouted and cried. I was so close to reaching her...touching her hand.

"Hang in there baby. Mommy will get you I promise!!" Something was pulling back away from her...I didn't know what it was, but it was too strong to pull away from. I fought my way against it. My hand nearly reaching hers.

"Mommy!! I don't want to go, don't let them take me!!" She cried.

"I won't honey I promise," I had tears in my eyes. I reached my hardest to her but suddenly I was being pulled away. I felt something shaking me, but I couldn't tell what.

"MOMMY!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!" I heard her shout. I fought to get out of its grip, but I was losing terribly.

"NO!! MY BABY! LET GO!" I screamed.

"Pat!! Wake up!!!" I shook and screamed, and finally looked on as Sheila, Diane, and Angela gave me worried glances. I panted and sighed. And shook my head.

"Are you alright pat?" asked Diane.

"It was another dream...about Air...they just don't stop. I wish I could do something to help find her. She's my baby girl....I need her back," I say. They all huddle around me, and hug me close. I start to break down and they all comfort me the best they could. Where was my little baby girl?