Chapter 25

Shelia's POV

I skid to a stop at the crime scene, and got out. I was an emotional reck.

"Troy?!" I went straight up to the yellow police tape, while a few officers held me back,

"Ma'am you can't go in there, it's to dangerous,"

"But my husband is in there!!"  I shouted. The girls came up , and hugged me tightly as I broke down. I was so worried about him, I didn't know hat to do with myself.

"It'll be alright Sheila, he's going to be ok," said diane.

"How do you know? You heard the shots," I say choked up by my own words.

"It'll be alright, just keep hope Sheila," Angela said. I sat and prayed my heart out, hoping he will be alright. Then everyone started to clap, and cheer. I looked up, and saw the officers with some hostages walking out. I looked on with hope...until I saw him. He walked out, holding a little girl in his arms, while he helped a woman along side. I smiled with joy to know he was safe and sound. He helped the two to the ambulance.

"Baby!" I screamed running up to him. He hugged me tightly as I kissed his soft lips.

"Sheila what are you doing here?"

"I was watching the news, and I was scared...I...I thought they shot you," I said as tears filled my eyes.

"I'm fine baby..." he said wiping my tears with his thumb. I smiled. Knowing he was alright calmed me down.

"Jackson!! Your partner was hit!" yelled his captain.

"Kelly?" i asked. I saw her limping with her arm around another officer, blood driping down her side.

"Kellz," they came over to us, and  she gave a pained smile.

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't want to jepordize the mission...too many lives at stake," she said weakly. She could barely stand on her feet.

"Let's get you to the hosptial Miles," Troy said, holding on to her side, helping her to the ambulance.

"Well...I'm glad that's over with," I say with a sigh..

"I'm going to go with Troy," I say following him to his squad car. we both got in, and shared another passionate kiss, before heading to the hospital.

~3 months later~ Patricia's POV

Being home has been great, the baby, is growing do fast on me...she's actually growing faster than I thought. I was feeding her and Daniel was busy making lunch.

"My baby girl is starting to grow up on me...," I say kissing her cheek, she looked up at me with a glitter in her eyes. I was proud to finally be a mom again, and a wife.

"Lunch is ready," said Daniel, hugging my hips close to him. I smiled with a giggle, and picd up the baby. She smiled. Her two front teeth were coming in, surprisingly, they didn't seem to hurt as much as I thought they would. Now I feed her from a bottle, and started her on baby food, her favortie is apple. She was one happy little baby.

"Alright sweet heart, you ready for lunch?" she giggled in responce, and I did also. I went to the cabbinet, and grabbed the jar, and unscrewed the top I grabbed her blue rubber spoon, and scooped up some, and held it up to her mouth.

"Here comes the air plane," I say zooming it around, untiln she opened her mouth, an ate it with a smile.

"Good job Angel," I smiled. she laughed.

"M-m-momma!" she laughed. I gasped, and smiled wide.

"Daniel, come here! Grab the camera," I called, he came in, and I smiled.