Chapter 21

~Week before wedding~ Patricia's POV

I was so excited. My wedding was getting so close...my heart was racing. Arianna was about 2 months old at the time, and every second I spent my time with her.

"I love you my little Angel," she giggled and cooed smiling as i picked her up.

"You are such a mommy's girl, but that's my fault isn't it? Yes it is," I Eskimo kissed her. and she smiled. My little girl was growing up on me. I remember giving birth to her like it was yesterday. I placed her in her play pen while cleaned up a bit. The girls were coming to pick me up for the final fitting of my dress. I've been working out like crazy to get the baby fat off, and surprisingly, I'm back to my original size. Arianna giggled as I gave her a funny face, and it warmed my heart to hear that cute little laugh. The door bell rang, and I happily opened it.

"Hey Pat," Said Angela, stepping in.

"Hey Angie, how have you been?" I asked hugging her.

"Not to good," she said sitting on the couch.

"What's up?" I asked sitting her on the couch.

"It's Marcus..."

"Did he cheat on you again?" I asked with a frown. she shook her head no.

"Than what is it?"

"He...he was in a car accident," she said as tears filled her eyes.

"Oh my God...How...when?" I say in shock.

"I just learned about it a few minutes ago, he was driving down to the bar to meet up with the guys, but in the intersection, he was T-boned..." she said leaning into my shoulder.

"It'll be ok Angie...don't cry, he'll be fine," I say rubbing her back.

"Come on, we'll go to the hospital, and see how he's doing." I say. I grabbed the baby bag, and Arianna, and head out to the car, and strap her in. We then hurriedly drive to the hospital, and check in.

"Oh God, I hope he's ok" said Angela as she tapped her foot on the tile floor. I looked around...this was the exact hospital Gavin was brought to. In the same room, where Angela was siting in the same chair i was in. It brought back horrible memories, but I couldn't break down and cry now, Angela need my support. We waited there until Daniel and the boys, along with Sheila and Diane came, and we all comforted her. The minutes turned to hours, until finally a doctor came over to us. Angela stood up, and looked at him with hope in her eyes. so did I.

"H-how is he?" she asked.

"He's just fine...he's a very lucky man," he said. Angela sighed with relief.

"Oh thank God," She says holding her hand over her heart.

"Can we see him now?" he nodded and we rushed our way to his room.

Anglea's POV

I walked in to see him up and watching a football game.

"Baby," I say hugging him tight.

"Hey baby," he said smiling.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better than I was, I only have a broken arm and a few bruises, but other than that I'm fine," he says kissing my lips.

"I love you," I say

"I love you too," he said smiling.

"Do you know who hit you?"

"No, I was blindsided, but as soon as i was hit, they drove off,"

"A hit and run..." Troy said entering the room along with everyone else. I sat with him and kissed his cheek. I was glad that he was ok, but I needed to know who did this to my baby.