Chapter 10

Patricia's POV

I couldn't stop admiring the ring, it was so beautiful. We finally reached the house, and Daniel helped me out of the car. I walked in, and everyone was sitting having a few cocktails, and chatting.

"Hey girls," I smiled, plopping a seat next to Diane and Angela. Daniel went outside with the boys for awhile, and I was trying to figure out how to tell them the news, and also that they were right about me having a baby. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

Ok, what happened? How was it?" Diane asked.

"Yeah, we want all the juicy little details," Angela said scooting close.

"Well, we went to this nice Italian restraunt, and we ate. He wouldn't stop starring and complimenting me, I was so red, I felt hot,"

"That's not the compliments, that's your naughty side telling you to rip his shirt off," We laughed a bit, and I hit her in the arm

"Shut up! Do you want to hear what happened or not?"

"Ok, Ok, I'll shut up' she said taking a sip of her wine.

"Anyways, we decided to share a dessert, and afterward, he grabbed my hand, and told me how much he loved me...he got down on one knee...and proposed," the girls shrieked and crowded around me with smiles.

"Please tell me you said yes!"

"No..." They all looked at me with anger and surprise.

"I said 'Yes, a thousand times yes!" I laughed and they all screamed with joy. I showed them the ring and they were in complete awestruck.

"It's beautiful Patricia, he must have spent a fortune on this,"

"I know, I hate he spends so much on me, but he does it anyways," I say looking at the ring, I never thought I'd be getting married again, let alone have another child, but it really was happening. I thought it was a dream, but God answered my prayers, I'm getting a chance to start over, and hoepfully, I can do it right this time.

"So, next question, what did he say about the baby?"

"If she even is having a baby," Angela pointed out.

"I am having a baby, and he was so happy he, picked me up and spun me around in his arms," they awwed, and congradulated me. I blushed lightly, and smiled, this was the best night of my life.

Daniel's POV

I went out with the boys, haviing a beer. I couldn't hold in the glee I had inside of me, I was worried she would say no, but she was so happy to say yes, I've found the right one, another chance to start fresh and do it right.

'So how'd it go man?" Terry asked.

"Oh, it was good, we had a good time," I said playing cool.

"Well, what did she say, don't leave us hanging," Marcus said. They all leaned in closer, and I finally came out with it.

"Oh, she only said...YES!!" They all smiled and dapped me and pat my back.

"Alright, finally, she's has somebody to hold in her hard times!" Marcus said.

"Stop being so damn dramatic,"

"I was so excited to hear her say that, and there's something else she told me," I say.

"What?" they all asked in unisun.

"She's pregnant!" I smiled.

"Oh man, you done did it now!" Marcus laughed.