Chapter 9

Patricia's POV

The girls and I all slept together in Diane's room, and we all woke up together.

"You feeling ok D?" I asked. she only shook her head, and went to the bathroom. I got up, and went to start breakfast.

"No!" Sheila and Angela stopped me from getting anything from the kitchen.

"What?" I was a little scared.

"Don't touch the cooking supplies, we'll do that, lord knows you can't  cook breakfast to save your life!" Angela said. I looked at them and laughed. I then went in back to my room, and saw my baby sleeping soundly. I kissed his cheek, and went to get dressed. I took a shower, and the warmth felt good on my sore muscles. Who knew riding a horse could be such hard work.

"Mind if I join you?" I slid back the curtain to see him with absolutely nothing on, and I nodded. He slipped in behind me, and massaged my shoulders, it felt so good on me.

"Your tense baby, relax," he said.

"I know, but I'm just worried about Diane and Terry, she wouldn't stop crying, it's worrying me," I say, as he touches a knot on my back, and rubs it away. He washes my back, as I was his, an we get out and get dressed. I just put on a strapless orange maxi dress with red flowers, and black wedges, and straighten my hair, letting it loose around my shoulders. Daniel slips on a T-shirt and jeans, and walks out to the kitchen with me. We sat down as Sheila gave us our plates full of eggs, bacon, and toast. I scarfed it down and got seconds.

"Geez baby slow down, before you choke," he chuckled.

'What? I'm hungry," I say finishing my second helping. The table was silent except the clanking of forks. Diane and Terry were sitting away from each other, and when they were done, Terry went out on the porch, and she returned to the room.

"Well this is awkward," Angela said. About an hour later, the girls and I were all ready to do some shopping! We took my SUV to the mall, and smiled, it was a beautiful outdoors mall with mist sprinklers, and every store you could think of. Michael Kors, Gucci, Ralph Lauren, you name it!

"Ooo, desert has some style!" Angela laughed, and we all walked around. I went into the Michael Kors store looking at a few purses with Diane, while Sheila and Angela went to another store.

"Diane, you have to talk to him," I say

"I'm not talking to him, if he calls me a slut, I don't consider him anything but an ass," she said looking at me.

"Diane, you have to work it out with him otherwise-"

"Pat, I know you mean well, but right now, I just want to shop, and take my mind off of it, ok?" I sighed and nodded, she's so stubborn, almost as bad as me. After that I said nothing more about it, but I had to get them to talk to each other, I don't want them going through a divorce...it's only heartache and pain, and a bunch of paper work.

"Come on Pat!" Sheila grabbed my hand, and pulled me to a...baby store?!

"No Sheila!" I say pulling away

"Come on, they have the test in there, you have to find out sooner or later, and what better time than the present!" she pulled me in, and I looked around. There were strollers and baby clothes, toys, stuffed animals, blankets...so many things to spoil your baby rotten.

"Hello welcome to Baby Heaven, I'm Shonda, how may I help you ladies today?"

"Um, my friend here needs just a pregnancy test, she seems to have a little one growing there, and she keeps denying it," she tickled my side.