Chapter 24

No POV

It was about 2:30 in the afternoon, when Diane and everyone had a group call with eachother, and Paterica wasn't sounding like she was having a good time.

"Hey girls!"

"Hey Diane," everyoe said together.

"So what's up Pat, having fun on the ship?" Angela asked.

"I was until..."

"Until what?" I asked.

"His Ex is here on the ship, and now she wants him back,"

"What?!"

"Wow...she thirsty alright," Angela said, sipping her drink.

"Exactly...Daniel, Angel, and I were having a nice relaxing dinner together, and she comes saying that if he needed anything to call her and go to her room," Pat's face turned red just thinking about it.

"Well, what did you do?" Shelia asked, while puting her son to bed.

"I nearly stabbed her with a steak knife that's for sure. If Daniel wasn't there I would have,"

"Angela has rubbed off on you Patricia," Diane laughed.

"I swear. She only married him because of his money, and left him when he was losing it. Now that she sees he's happy with someone other than her. She want's him back? I don't think so," said patricia flipping her hair from her shoulder.

"Well...why don't you beat her ass?"

"Angela if I do, I am going in for murder in the first degree. Though I wouldn't mind it," she grumbled.

"Yeah Angie definitely rubbed off on you," we all laughed.

"So, what are you doing now?"

"Working on my tan. Daniel and the baby went to go see the dolphins on the other side of the boat. I am too tired to walk,"

"Are you sure you want to leave him out thee alone with HER on the boat?" Angela asked. Patricia thought about it,, and gave a knowing look that she was right.

"I have to go. I swear if she hurts either one of my babies...I'll throw her off the boat,"

"Bye Pat, good luck," Diane said, looking shaking her head with a giggle.

"Bye Pat,"

"Give a punch for me ok?"

"Will do Angela, bye girls," And she hung up.

Patricia's POV

Angela was right. I am not leaving Daniel's side until we get home. This chick is going to get on my last nerve if she doesn't leave us alone. I started to head my way to where everyone was watching the dolphins, and made my way through the crowd.

"Ella. Stop, I told you to leave me alone!" I over heard Daniel yell.

"COme on. What does she have that I don't? I am more woman than she ever is!" Chick really? 

"She has actual love for me!!! She treats me like a person not a thing that they have, and leave on a shelf to gain dust. You never had sex with me!! You always said that you were tired or that you didn't want to!!"

"I was on my time of the month!!"

"Oh Bull!! You weren't on it  all that entire month!! I bet you were too busy fucking Tobby while I was waiting on you!!" I finally got my way there, and stood fuming.

"Get away from him," I said stepping in between them both. Arianna was crying as she reached for me. I held her on my hip, and  tried not to yell in her ear.