Chapter 13

Patricia's POV ~2 weeks later~

Angela, Sheila, and I were out for lunch at a nice cafe downtown. I was worried about them all after the party. Diane hasn't answered my phone calls, nor anyone elses. Terry...I don't even know where he is. Things are starting to go down hill for all of us, and I'm worried we won't ever get back to normal.

"Sorry Patricia, about the fight at the party," Angela said, hugging me tightly.

"It's fine, it was an accident," I smiled.

"How are we going to talk to her?" Sheila asked, sipping her coffee.

"I don't know, maybe we should try the house, she might be there," I suggested.

"Good idea, but we have to try and find Terry as well, hopefully the boys can find him soon, we have to try and talk to them, and try to fix this," Sheila said. After we finished eating our food, we all jumped in our cars, and drove to Diane's house. I walked up, and knocked on the door. No one came, I turned the nob, and the door opened. I looked around, and say the place was fine, but no one was home.

"Diane? Diane are you here?" I asked as I stepped closer to the middle of the room.

"Hey Pat..." I looked at th couch, and found Diane sitting, with a bottle of wine in her hands.

"Diane, you left the door unlocked, please...let us help you Diane....please," I sat next to her, and took the wine from her hands.

"Diane, what's happened to you, what's got you so angry?" I asked. Sheila nad Angela all sat next to her.

"I-I can't tell you," she said, as tears fell from her eyes.

"Diane please, you have to let us help you," Sheila pleaded. The door opened, and Terry walked in. Seeing his wife upset, softened his anger, and he sat across from us.

"If I tell you, he'll kill me," she cried.

"Diane, honey who...please, I'm here to protect you, tell me," Terry said, kneeling down in front of her, holding her heands.

"I.........I was.......raped," she cried, and leaned into his embrace.

"Diane, what do you mean?" he asked looking deep into her eyes.

"I didn't cheat on you...not on purpose. I was at the club, and he came on to me. I didn't want anything to do with him, so I left. He followed me to my car, and he....he made me.....I'm sorry Terry!" She screamed. Terry held her close, and kissed her head. I was as shocked as everyone else.

"Why did you lie about it?" I asked

"He said, he'd come back for me, and do it again if I told anyone, I had to lie," she said.

"We have to tell someone Diane, he has to be stopped before he does it to someone else,"

"I know...."  she said silently.

"I'm sorry everyone, I was just, so scared to say anything, I took my anger out on you, forgive me,"

"I forgive you D," I hugged her, and so did everyone else.

"I'm sorry I ever called you a slut, my anger got the best of me," Terry said. Diane kissed him passionately, and he held her close.

"So, are we back to normal?" I asked. Everyone laughed nodded. Finally, things are back to the way they were.

~2 months later~

I'm three months in on my pregnancy, and I'm starting to show a little. I was working on some paper work at my desk at the college, when some of my students, Maggie, Julia, and Edward, along with the rest of the class.