Chapter 34

Terry's POV

 I held tightly to her wrist as she dangled off the side of the house. I was lying flat on my stomach, trying to stay up, while making sure my grip didn't loosen on her arm.

"Terry!! Let go!!" she screamed, and I could see the tears in her eyes.

"No!! I am never letting you go Diane!! I love you too much to lose you like this!!" I screamed, struggling to hold to her tightly.

"If you do, then how come you left me?!"

"Diane, this is partially your fault as well!! It wasn't just me!! You lied to me, and with all that you have fibed about in the past. My trust for you is on very thin ice!!" I shouted. She was being dead weight on my arm, she wasn't doing a thing to help herself.

"Oh My God!!" I heard Shelia shout.

"Diane, what the hell are you doing?!" Angela screamed.

"I don't deserve to live anymore, my own husband doesn't trust me!! What's the point?!" she screamed. She started to slip from my grasp, and my shoulder was really hurting me now.

"Diane!! You both were in the wrong!! He should have stayed with you, but you should have told him in the first place!!" Sheila called.

"She's right!! Keeping secrets in a marriage is one of the worst things you can do!! We all know how that goes in the end!! There are some secrets that need to be told to you spouse, and some that you keep to yourself!! By some, I mean one or two, that aren't that major!!" Angela said.

"But I lost his trust!!"

"Diane, you can always rebuild that with me. It'll take time, but one day we'll learn to trust eachother. Me to trust you not to lie to me, and you to trust me to not be mad. We have to work this out together baby," I said, as my palms started to sweat, my grip was slipping.

"I love you Diane, and I don't know where I would be without you in my life," I say, as I use my other hand to hold on. She was silent a moment, then looked up at me.

"Ok," she said, as she started to help me, help her back up. Once there I hugged her so tight, my muscles hurt. I didn't care, I had my wife with me, and that was all that mattered.

"Don't you ever do something like this to me again ok?" I say, carressing her cheek, wipping away a tear.

"I won't ever do this again," she said with a small smile. We walked down to the living room, and the girls hugged her tightly.

"Don't be doing that crap to us Diane," said Angela smiling at her.

"Yeah. We don't know what it would be like without you with us. You're our best friend, we can't lose you,"

"I know, and I am so sorry. As soon as possible, I'm getting myself a therapist,"

"Make that, WE are getting a therapist. You aren't going through this alone. I will be with you every step of the way," I kissed her cheek, and we all sat, while Diane, took a shower, and got dressed in some jeans and a white T-shirt.

"Ok...why don't we head back to hospital to see Patricia?" Sheila suggested.

"Yeah. I miss her, I want to see her," Diane replied, and we all followed each other there.

Patricia's POV

"What have you done?" I say. My breathlessness was really getting to me.

"Oh...nothing much," I heard the screaming of a child and I knew....it was Arianna. A man entered the room, holding her in his arms as she cried. He shut the door, and I looked on in horror.