Chapter 3

Patricia's POV

The alarm clock buzzed noisely and I jumped out of my sleep, and rubbed my eyes.

"Did you set the alarm?" I asked Daniel, who was now up himself.

"No," I banged my hand on the night stand trying to turn it off, but missed it like three times, until I finally found it.

"Ugh, when they said early, they meant it," he said stretching.

"Yeah, ugh, I need 5 more minutes," I pulled the cover closer and shut my eyes.

"Come on baby, we got to go, or else, they might splash ice water on your face," That got me out of bed, and into the shower. I got dressed in a pink button up plaid shirt, showing a little cleavage, blue jeans, with a cowboy hat I brought with me. (The one from the second movie). Soon Daniel was ready with a baby blue button up, with jeans, and a nice belt, with my name engraved in it.

"Aww, you didn't," I blushed.

"I did, custom made, took me some trouble hiding it, but I did," I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him.

"You're so sweet," I said. and kissed him again, and again. I lightly moaned, and he slid his hands down my back, and was unbuttoning my shirt.

"We-ha-ave to go," I managed to choke.

"Maybe, but they can wait," he said, and fiddled with my hair.

"No we won't!" I turned towards the doorway, and saw Angela, Shelia, an Diane, standing there smiling. I blushed hard, and rebuttoned my shirt.

"Horny asses," Angela laughed.

"Said the pot to the kettle," I laughed. Daniel was as red as a cherry.

"Aw, don't be embarrassed, they shouldn't have busted in on us in the first place,"

"Yeah, well, we have to go, we're starting our training today, so come on!" Angela grabbed my hand, and practically dragged me out the door. We reached outside, and stood in front of the corral.

"Good morning everyone," Said Cory, with a huge smile.

"Yeah...morning," I yawned. I really could have used another hour of sleep.

"Well, we'll be starting on the riding, so, all of you will pick your horses, and we will begin training," he opened the gate to the pen, and we all went in to find a horse to ride. They just roamed around no tack or anything. I walked up to this one brown horse with a white stripe down his face, he sniffed me, then walked away. I stood there and laughed, because everyone had a horse besides me. Sheila had a dun, and Troy had a bay with white stockings. Marcus had a paint, while Angela had strawberry roan, which was a little mean with the paint..surprising. Diane had a chestnut, and Terry had a grey, and Daniel had this dappled grey. I stood silently and leaned against the railing. If I can't pick them, I'll let them pick me. I waited silently, until a shadow cast over me. I turned to see this big black horse behind me, nibbling on my hair.

"Hey, I'm not hay," I laughed, and pat his muzzle. He came close, and he kept trying to get to my loosely curled hair. I turned, and he followed me to the others.

"Wow, Patricia, you picked a nice one," said Diane.

"Actually he picked me," I pat his neck, which was thick with muscle.

"Well, I see you've chosen, let's get them tacked up," he said. He showed us how to put on the rope halters, and lead them to the tacking area.

"Alright, first, put on the saddle pad placing it right before the start of the whiters," I tried, but as you all can tell, I'm short, shorter than everyone, so I had to jump to put it on, he was a tall black horse. Slender, but muscular at the same time, with long black mane and tail with a gorgeous head to firt him.