Chapter 1

Patricia's POV ~3 years later~

I packed my bags and double checked that I had everything I needed, when hands slipped around my waist as I smiled.

"Hey baby," he said in a deep velvet voice, that made my spine tingle.

"You ready to go?" he asked while grabbing my suitcase

"Yep, let's go," I said. I pulled my hair into a loose ponytail, and grabbed my purse. He held my door, as I got in the car, and we head to the airport.

"I hope they like me," he stated focussing on the road, and me.

"Daniel, they're going to love you, I'm sure of it," I smiled. This will be the first we go on the trip together, with the others of course, but we're the only ones that aren't married. I'm really wishing he would pop the question. Ever since Gavin died, though, it seemed that I managed to cope, I really didn't, and he was my rock through the whole time. He listened to me babble on and on about how it was my fault, and he listened and comforted every word, that's why I love him so much. Which is why I wrote a new book called "Who is Mr.Right," an explanatory book on finding, and knowing, if your man is the right one for you, and I mainly used Daniel as an example. We finally reached the airport, checked our bags, and sat in waiting area next to our gate

"So, are we flying with anyone?" he asked, giving me a cup of coffee.

"Sadly, yes. With Angela and Marcus, it's going to get a little loud in here," I sighed. I soon heard distant shouting right after I said it, and it started to get louder, and closer.

"That's them now," I said with a giggle, and shook my head. They soon came right up to us, arguing their heads off.

"Why do you have to be so damn evil?!" he asked throwing down her bags.

"Well if your damn baby momma would stop staring at me like she fin to kill me, then we wouldn't be having this, now would we?!" she said with a hand on her hip.

"Hey you two, don't start," I pointed at her, mainly because she always starts it, and got up to hug her.

"I'm not making any promises Pat," she cut her eye at Marcus, who rolled his eyes, gritting his teeth.

"So, is this him?" she asked nodding her head to Daniel.

"Yes, Daniel, this is Angela, and her husband Marcus," He shook their hands with a deep smile, which turned me on a little. I sat down with Angela, who was eyeing him hard, I nudged her, and she chuckled.

"Hey, you want to check on the flight?" Marcus asked.

"Sure, I'll be back babe," he kissed my cheek, and walked up to the flight desk.

"I like him,"Angela hugged me.

"I knew you would, he's such a gentleman, you know he wouldn't even let me pay for our flight?"

"What? He got that much money?" I laughed

'Well he is a philanthropist," I shook my head.

"You picked a good one Pat, rich, attractive, fine as hell, did I mention attractive?"

"Angela, I love him for his personality, he is a total sweet heart, that's why I love him," I giggled

"Yeah well, at least he ain't a snobby ass husband always staring at some hoe's behind!" She said loud enough for him to hear...everyone to here.

Daniel's POV

Marcus shook his head and turned back to the receptionist.

"Anyways, um when should the flight to Scottsdale, Arizona arrive,"