Chapter 26

Daniel's POV

"BABY!!" I shouted as she fell, face down on the bed. I rolled her over, and picked her up, holding her tightly.

"Baby girl. Please honey?" I shook her gently on the shoulder. I tried everything I could to get her to wake up.

I held on to her, as I rushed down to the car, and placed her in the passenger seat, and buckled her up. I then grabbed, an over night bag for Ari, and took her with me into the the car, and strapped her in.

"Momma?"

"Hey baby girl. Mommy will be ok alright?"  I say, and drive like a speed demon down the road, and hurried carefully to the hospital.

"D-daniel?" she mumbled.

"It'll be ok baby. I'll get you to the hospital," I say grabbing her hand.

"T-the baby,"

"She's here, and I'll have one of the girls watch her while I'm with you ok?" she nodded slightly, and groaned.

"My stomach hurts really bad Daniel,"

"I know baby. I know. We're almost there," I say. I pull into the emergency care, and quickly grab the baby.

"Baby, do you think you can try to walk. I don't want to leave the baby in the car," she nodded. I helped her up. She stumbled, and leaned against me. I held her up with my free arm, and helped her limp through the doors. She tried her best to stay upright. I supported her the best I could. I was so scared. I had no idea what was going on with her.

"My wife needs help!! Please, help her!!" I sat the baby down  as Pat tried to get back on her feet.

"Daniel..." she said faintly, and fell to the tile floor.

"PAT!!" I grabbed her and picked her up in my arms, while keeping the baby, on my shoulders. The nurses quickly rushed to her side, and quickly wheeled her back to ICU. I held Arianna close to me as she cried hard.

"MOMMA!!" she reached out for her, though she already disappeared through the doors. I kissed her, and rocked her, until she fell asleep. I held her close, as tears came from my eyes. I was worrying like a mother. I was scared to know that what ever this was... it was bad, and if I ever lost her, I don't know what I would do. I quickly got out my phone, and called everyone. They all said they were coming over as fast as they could. I sat there, and rocked my daughter, trying not to wake her with my own sobs.

"She'll be ok...I know she'll be alirght," I say, kissing her head.

Diane's POV

Terry and I had just finished round 5 of our day of fun, and he and I were breathing heavily, while resting on our backs under the sheets. I sighed, and cudled close to him, and he wrapped his arms around me.

"That was fun," I sighed.

'Yeah, wanna go round 6 a little later?"

"Yeah...I can't believe I went that many while being pregnant,"

"About 10 weeks, but either way, it went well," Terry said kissing my cheek. We both got up, and dressed, going down stairs to watch T.V.

"Well, while we're on our break, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know, how about a movie with popcorn?"

"Alright you pick the movie?" I nodded.

"NO CHICK FLICKS!!" He yelled from the kitchen. I shook my head, and looked over our collection. I then picked out Taken 2.

"Yay!! No chick flicks," I laughed while rolling my eyes. And cuddled close to him as the movie started.

"Would you do all the stuff he does to save me?"