Hidden is Found ~ZHOUMI~

My First

-No POV.-

'Okay, okay calm down Zhoumi...Ari isn't ignoring you, she's just totally crushing on Kyuhyun! Ugh, I met her first...' Zhoumi thought with his growing jealously as he watched Ari and Kyuhyun laughed at who knows what.

"Zhoumi- ah, gwenchana?" Ari asked, while waving his hand in his face.

"Ah-ah nae." Zhoumi nodded to younger.

"Arresso- Kyu-Oppa I'm late!! Got to go! Bye~ Bye Suju oppas!" Ari said as she ran out the door of the cafe area.

Kyuhyun smiled and turned to his group mates as they all stared with the You-her-dating-right?

"Yah! We are NOT dating, we are good friends okay? And our parents are close...That's all. No! Deep feelings involved! Plus, Zhoumi likes her."

"Kyuhyun! "

"Ah- mian..."

"Zhoumi, you like Ari?!" Shindong questioned with a loud voice.

"Shhh! Your so loud!" Leeteuk retorted.

"Ah, mian."

'Aigoo, if Zhoumi doesn't pull a move, he can kiss Ari goodbye...no not kiss maybe hug but not kiss...NO KISSES!' Kyuhyun thought for a while.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

After practice, Zhoumi walked to the dorm the company provided and sat on his bed, as he heard some laughs and giggles...

'What is going on?' Zhoumi thought.

He walked into the hallway with a confused and kinda scared look...it was coming from Kyuhyun's room. He opened the door to two "little" kids having a pillow fight.

"Oh oppa! I think we bothered Zhoumi oppa..."

'This, isn't it...'  Zhoumi convinced himself.

He slowly closed the door, and walked quietly back to his room. His thoughts became more vague and clouded. He decided To sleep on his thoughts, maybe he had to do what he had to do...

*"Zhoumi-ah! Come on! We gotta go!" 'What is going on? Wait no...' He looked to his left and looked to his right. Zhoumi was in formal clothing. I walked after his hyung in a large room. 'Andwae' he looked up and saw his worse nightmare, worse than anything that could called by fate in reality. 'No no no...NOO'*

"NOOO"

BOOM!

"What happened?!"

Zhoumi ran out of bed and to the bathroom, totally ignoring the hyung.

"Okay, then." Leeteuk walked out of the room, with confusion.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

"Hey hyung- uh hyung?"

"Uh yea!" Zhoumi answered to his younger.

"Are you okay, oppa?"

"Ani." Zhoumi replies rather harshly.

"Gwenchana, Rae?" Donghae asks the trainee.

"Um yea...what's wrong with Zhoumi oppa? Is he okay?"

The room went silent.

"So, you never bothered to ask?"

"Rae, I think it's about Ari." Kyuhyun responds.

"Hold on, he likes her, and she likes him. BUT he thinks that Kyuhyun and Ari like each other?"

Everyone nods in response.