Bulletproof Support ~Jungkook~

Tameka walked out of the airport. She looked at a piece of paper that she held with the hand that didn't hold on her suit case. She hailed a taxi, and she just rode. She watched the lights as it turned sunset. All the lights lit up. Once she came upon a a well made villa, she thanked the driver and took her things. She rang the door bell.

"Who is it?" The voice came from inside.

"I'm Tameka. I came to visit-"

The door swung open and she was embraced by a pair of arms.

"TAMEKA!"

"Tae-"

"You finally came to visit!"

"Y-yes, now p-please let me go? You're kinda killing me," Tameka squeezed a few breaths.

"Sorry," Taehyung released the figure.

Taehyung welcomed the girl with a smile and a gesture to follow him inside. Taehyung trotted in front of her.

"Only me, Jin, and Jungkook are home. The rest are out doing something. You can sit in the living room," Taehyung explained the quiet house.

"Thanks. It's weird I haven't seen you in a while, but I do need to ask something," Tameka started.

"You need a place to stay? Or do you need a word for an academy?" Taehyung asked.

"How did you know about the acad-"

"You've been talking about since you planned to visit. I'll put in a good word for you," Taehyung smiled.

Taehyung looked over the girl's shoulder.

"Kookie! Come meet Tameka!"

Jungkook stared at the older then at the girl. He walked passed and to the kitchen. Taehyung glared, as his friend sat confused.

"Don't worry he's just shy around girls. He's a weak sauce," a another guy walked up to the two.

"You must be Jin," Tameka stood up, holding out her hand.

"Yes, nice to meet you."

"Taehyung talks a lot about you all. Its nice to finally meet you," Tameka kept smiling.

"Well well. Taehyung you didn't let this friend run off like-"

"Who Ayce?" Tameka laughed," Taehyung messed that one up really funny though."

"Hey! Ayce is my adopted sister~" Jungkook sung, in a threatening tone.

"Oh! Ayce is my bestie! I didn't know that you were THAT Jungkook. I'll tell-"

"Wait, you're friends with my little sister?"

"Oh we are pen pals. That's how Taehyung and her met, and if Tae didn't do what he did, then maybe they would still be friends."

"Yah! I didn't mean to-"

"Something I can agree on," Jungkook held out his hand," Nice to meet you. Tell me how did you meet this hyung of mine?"

Jungkook stared at Taehyung.

"We were long friends. We met at school till he disappeared and showed up on my T.V screen, and I got back in contact with him," Tameka storied.

Jungkook smiled.

"Nice. I'll have to take my leave. I want to pick up Ayce from academy today. My day's off, what can I say. If you stay long enough you can see her. I'm going to have to bring her back for a few hours before home."

"I'll see about that- wait. She goes to THE academy? Wow! May I come with? I would love to see her again," Tameka asked.

"Uh. I guess-sure- why not," Jungkook stuttered.