Being Soulmates Pt. 2 ~Sam Kim~

"Yebo! Can you get the door?"

"Nae!"

"Yebo who is- What are you doing here?"

The woman was surprised. She nudged her husband to move away

"Hana... Are you okay?"

"Chanmi, help me run away."

Chanmi looked confused. Letting the girl in, she helped Hana to her room. Chanmi closed the door.

"Hana, I don't understand-"

"I don't love him! I can't marry him. I want to be a proud daughter but I can't... I don't love him."

"Running away isn't the answer, chingu-ah... Your father set that arranged marriage for you, for your own good-"

"Why are you doing this? You side with them too?! You got married to the one you love, so why cat I do the same! I don't love that man. He's rude, inconsiderate, arrogant, and thinks that I'm his girl! I'm not! We aren't even dating! If Sam was here-"

Chanmi grabbed her friend's shoulders, firmly. Hana's head faced down.

"But he's not. You have to find a way to fix it yourself. You should just tell your dad that you can't get married to him."

"I need Sam... Where is he right now?"

"I don't know, Hana. He could be on tour, at her house, or at the entertainment building, but I don't think you have the right to walk in on his life after what you guys have gone through."

Hana nodded, and wept. She didn't know what to do. For the past few years she seems to have gone crazy. She could barely sleep at night. Every night was the same dream. Darkness, red splatters, and screams. The flashes of lights always came back. She doesn't know how to make them go away because her friend was always there. Her friend would sing to her, hug her, and let her cry. She misses the way he kept her company, in that big house. She'd always wake up to singing from the kitchen, the t.v on the news channel. She misses it. She's never gone through what this was.

Hana walked out of that house and got to her car, she started driving towards home. She stopped and thought about what she should do next. She turned on the radio.

"Don't miss today's MBC Music Bank! The all time soloist Sam Kim will be making his first comeback this year! Also, he will be announcing some big news today! Now don't forget to tune in live at 5!"

Hana's thoughts ran through her head. She never had her heart flutter so much. She turned around.

'I have to see him!'

She drove to her new destination. She stopped by a flower shop, buying bouquet.

'He would love these right? Its been 1 1/2 years, it won't be that awkward right?'

Her thoughts running wild. Her thoughts giving her hope. She thought about how she should greet him.

Once she got there, she showed her ID, giving her a pass to go inside. She was a photographer. It gave her many perks, free passes, and backstage passes. She walked in asking around.

"Do you know where Sam Kim's room is?" She asked a backstage hand.

"Down the hall to the right. Second door on your left."

She bowed thanking him. She walked quickly as her heart fluttered. The door was opened, her curiosity grew. Hana peaked inside.

"Sam, are you sure that's okay to announce it on television?"

"Why not?"

"I don't know, wouldn't it ruin your career?"

"As long as everyone knows."