Images of You ~Young K~

I miss him.

I miss him when I would nag him and he'd just smile.

I miss him when it turns twelve at midnight. That's when he comes home.

I miss him when the right side of the bed is empty.

I miss his scent when he hugs me after work. The smell of gross sweat but hard work.

I miss him when I asked him what I should wear and he would make me match with him.

I miss him when he would sing and play the guitar at out late night jams.

I miss it when I would see him and his band at their concerts. He would look into the crowd and when he saw me, he would smile as he played the bass.

I miss him. I miss him so much, but life pulled our strings too much.

I still think of him.

I still think about if things were different.

I still remember when we both decided to part our ways.

I still remember when we first saw one another.

I remember everything.

Two years gone, just like that, gone. As his fans cheer from the crowd, I wish the best for him with all of my heart. These few months will be hard.

Still haven't gone out of my house. I will have to soon. I'm running out of food.

I don't know if I'll be able to even leave my house. I would see him everywhere.

No matter what I do, I still love him.

No matter what I do, I still look for him.

No matter what I do, I still hear his voice.

No matter what I do, I still remember his warmth.

It doesn't matter what I did, I can't believe that we are still apart.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Iseul, you okay?"

The girl shook her head.

"It's been three months-"

"We were together for 2 Years," she interrupted.

Her neighbor just sighed as she away from her. She kept looking out the window, as she sat on her bed. The walls were tinted blue from the color being reflected from the bed sheets and bedding of her bed. She looked across to her light wooden desk, with a matching chair with her book sack hanging on it. She kept her head moving, to her blue wooden body mirror. Iseul got off her bed and stared in the mirror.

'You're a mess. Why are you even sad for? You both decided on it.'

Moving her hands on a picture of her with him.

'What am I doing to myself? Why do I still have this? He won't come back right? No. I don't think so... I wish he would.'

*Knock* *Knock*

"Who is it?"

The door just opened. She looked to the door, and fell, from not eating as much as she should.

"Iseul!"

Tears fell.

"What are you doing here?" She asked softly, raising her hand as she got up herself.

"I'm here to see you."

Iseul looked up, and saw him as he stood. Dark eyes bags were seen past his mask he covered himself with. He took off the mask and gave a bittersweet frown.

Iseul walked over and tried hitting him as hard as she could.

"Why are you here?! Do you actually think this would make me forget about us?! Don't you understand that I-I-I..."

He held her wrists as he just embraced her.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered to her,"Why did we do this to ourselves? Iseul, why did we do this?"

Iseul just circled her hands around his waist.

"I don't know..." she responded looking up.

Their eyes met. They spoke in the silence. Only they knew what was running in each other's minds.

"I'm so sorry for all of this, Iseul. It was all my fault."

"No, it was both of us. We both decided on this," Iseul answered.

"I missed you."

"Me too. I missed you."

Right then, they sealed this chapter with a kiss. Sweet and passionate.

"I love you, Iseul."

"I love-"
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*++*+**+*+

"Mrs. Iseul-sshi? It's time for you to get up. Don't be late for work."

"Uggghhh"

She groaned at her house keeper, as she hopped out of bed, but a pair of arms pulled her back. Yelping in shock, the owner of the arms chuckled.

"Stay with me beautiful. You don't have to go."

"But I have too, babe."

"No you don't. Stay with me~"

Her husband whined, pouting. She giggled.

"You've been working a lot."

"I know but-"

"You've been stressing out because of the news aren't you?"

"No... I'm just-"

"Don't worry about it. I know its tough on you. I know you wanted a family, and you wanted to fulfill my wish to be a father. All of that shouldn't matter anymore. I love you and that's all the matters," her husband comforted her.

"I know, but its just really hard..."

"I know it is. Its hard for me too, but we can get through this."

She just nodded.

"So stay with me~"

"Brian, you know I can't! Plus you need to get up too!"

"But babe~ I wanna stay with you~"

Iseul just shook her head as she got ready, and her husband just followed suit.

Walking out, her shoulders got heavy.

"So, what were you dreaming of?"

Iseul just looked down.

"It was just a flashback..."

"Was it about him?"

She just nodded.

"Well, why does it haunt you?"

Her tears appeared again.

"Because you aren't really here..."

She got into her car. She covered her face as she wept.