Love You ~Donghae~

Y/N looked out of the window. Y/N lives an average life, goes to school, has a stable job, and her own home. Y/N is 23. Long dark brown hair, golden brown eyes, average height, and very proportioned body. She lived a pretty passive life. Y/N never really cared for prettier clothes, never wished for anything, until one person changed her entire being.

"Y/N? Would you care to give your intellect on the topic of originality?"

"Um, well... I believe that originality is being true. Being yourself. In some societies, being original isn't looked upon because some aren't confident. But yet being yourself should be looked upon because everyone is already taken, so make your own identity kind of feel. I guess..."

"Interesting. Nice job. It's 10:30, class is over. I'll see you, and your speeches in two days."

Y/N just walked out. Passing doors, windows, students, professors, walking down stairs. She smiles as she feels the warm sun kissing her face. Y/N continues to walk into the park across from her work, SM Entertainment. Bringing out her ID, she scans, identifying of her clocking in, she walking into the doorway. She makes it to her office that she shares with the other coordinators. Yes, Y/N is an outfit coordinator for which ever group that she gets assigned to during the beginning of the month.

"Y/N, this week you have EXO, so please get going. The 2nd ground practice room. Room 12"

"Nae, sunbaenim."

Y/N packed all her things she needed, and walked out to her locker, putting all her things inside, except for a clip board and a measuring tape. Walking to the elevator, she went on her way. She knocked on the door of the practice room door.

"Coordinator Y/L/N. I'm coming in."

She walked into the room appearing before the 9 members.

"Yay! We get Y/N this month! The bestest, nicest coordinator ever!" Baekhyun exclaims giving her a hug.

"Bestest isn't a word." Chen points out.

"Well, looks like it does now." Y/N retorts with a laughter, "c'mon now. I need some new measurements."

Just then, the door swings open.

Jisung  runs in.

"Hyungs!" Then Jisung looked at Y/N, "NOONA!"

Jisung runs, giving Y/N a tight hug.

"Noona, Donghae and Eunhyuk are back! They've been released for two days and now they are coming back! Isn't it cool?!"

"Yes, it is." Y/N smiled at the younger.

Then a light knock was heard.

"Hyung!" They all exclaimed at the same time.

"Waddup?"

"Donghae hyung, meet my favorite coordinator, Y/N."

"Hi, nice to meet you! I'm Lee Donghae."

"I'm Y/F/N, new coordinator."

Y/N bowed giving respect. Looking at his sharp features. His voice comforting and quiet. Y/N's heart sped up, while looking, so she looked away.

"Noona, I think hyung is older than you."

"Ah! Really? Looks like I have full superiority. How old?"

"23..."

"Hm. You're young. That's nice."

Y/N's cheeks started to grow red. She quickly got her clip board.

"I'm going to the bathroom... I'll be right back."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, sunbaenim..."