JEALOUS♥ ~XIUMIN~

Jealous

Soul was home and so was Xiumin. He crossed his arms while Soul played with her baby boy, Minwoo. Xiumin gave him the death glare. Minwoo started to whine and Soul carried Minwoo to the fridge to get his bottle. Xiumin sat there with his angry face.

"Hey Xiumin, can you hold Minwoo while I do the dishes?" Soul asked.

"I'll do the dishes," Xiumin walked past her and went to do the dishes.

"Ok then..." Soul said.

Minwoo walked to his toys and smiled. Soul followed him and played with him. Xiumin huffed. He finished the dishes and sat on the couch watching them. Soul smiled at Minwoo when he put the right block in the box.

"I'm going upstairs," Xiumin said. He walked to his and Soul's room. He lay on the bed and hit his pillow. "Why does Minwoo have to ruin every moment I get with Soul?" Xiumin said.

Minwoo cried as he was getting changed. Soul sighed.

"Stay still Minwoo," Soul said.

He then became quiet. Then he started to cry again.

"Xiumin!" Soul said, "can you keep Minwoo still?"

"I'm coming," Xiumin huffed. He came down the steps and found Minwoo crying his heart out. Minwoo noticed Xiumin, his appa and stopped crying. Xiumin walked away, "my work here is done."

"But-" Soul started.

"I said I'm tired." He walked off.

NIGHT

Soul put Minwoo to bed and went to the bedroom. Xiumin was asleep close to the edge of the bed. Soul sighed. She lay on the bed and stayed awake. Then she felt Xiumin wrap his arms around her, then he scooted closer to her.

"What are you doing?" Soul asked.

"I'm jealous of Minwoo," Xiumin said in a kid voice.

"Why are you jealous of a your baby boy?"

"Because."

"Why?"

"Because you hang around him all the time."

"You think that, but really you never try to play with Minwoo. If he grows up without you, then he'll think that he doesn't have a appa."

"Ok, I'll hang out with him."

"Good baozi." Soul gave Xiumin a goodnight kiss on the lips and went to bed.

MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

Xiumin woke up to Minwoo's cries and looked at Soul. He didn't want her to wake up because she was always busy so he got up. Xiumin walked to the room next door and saw Minwoo standing while holding the bar. He was crying really hard. Xiumin walked over to him and picked him up, "sh~ You're ok Minwoo. Appa's here." A few minutes later Minwoo was asleep. He put Minwoo in his crib and went to bed. He lay right next to Soul and hugged her waist. Soul turned to face him, "I love you Xiumin."

"Does that mean another kiss?" Xiumin asked.

"I guess." Soul giggled. She kissed his lips and they all went to bed.

~A/N~

Another one......my peeps and i wrote a lot of EXO ones so please bare with me, also im willing to do actors and Uzzlanags as well.