I WONT GIVE UP❤ -YOUR CHOICE OF PERSON-

Ugh...why?! why can't my brother just understand!! He can at least be more flexible with his time when he us off schedule!!! I seriously flipping hate him right now! ugh!

I'm packing to leave this house, if he doesn't chase me back then he really doesn't care.... No I won't leave anything! not even one note for my selfish super star idol of a a brother!

Walking down the street to the subway. with my duffle bag in hand....Having $2,000 out of my savings, I have still like 50% still inside my savings, WHICH I take care by myself! Stupid idol brother!!!

"(Y/N)!"

I turned and saw my friend from school.

"Hey! " I forced a smile.

"Why do you have a duffle bag! silly you look looks your running away!"

I looked at the ground with tears burning in my eyes.....

"Aniyo! (Y/N), You can't! come to my house for a bit, we can talk there."

When we got inside, I gave up on trying to hold my tears, I bursted, letting everything out.

"I just want him there for me! Or pick me over his school friends for once! Or even come to my performances!" I shouted.

" Awe, (Y/N) I don't know what to say to make you feel better....but you know he lives you! He really does!"

"Well he sucks at it! And don't say anything! don't tell him that you met with me! Let me stay anywhere but in this city!" I shouted with my fists clenched.

"*sigh* You can stay at my Aunt's house in JeJu...." my friend told me....

I hugged her and I got a ticket and left.

-3 Years later-

"Annyosayo! We are back with (Name of chosen brother's group) to perform (the song name)" the T.v spoke as I sat on the couch. He finally made it. His dream...I was a pabo for leaving...but now can't go back...he didn't even care that I was gone....*sigh* I should let him enjoy his life of stardom....

"(Y/N), may you please go and work at the shack for Unni? She got stuck in traffic." my friend's cousin asked.

"Nae!" I answer and grabbed my bag, and walked to the shack....I like it here....they own a beach shack called the BaDa. Named after their great grandfather.

"AHHH!" "OMO! OPPA!!!" Ugh girls and their friends....

"Hey (Y/N), wanna hang out with us?" This guy named MinJung asked.

"No thanks, I have to take care of the shack and rentals, and besides stop flirting with me, you have a girl friend." I replied flatly.

"Come on, I broke up with her last night. And I knew you like me."

"Not in a million years that would ever happen. Now go away!"

"Wish, come on."

"No now leave!"

anger boiled in my vains....

"Aigoo, MinJung! leave and stop bothering (Y/N)! " I heard Haemin, finally!

"Thanks for covering for me..."

"No prob! Its just the flirting I get."

"Haha maybe you should stop being so pretty!" She retorted.

"What ever! Imma take a bored and surf! Laters!" I took a board and surfed for the last few hours I got. I sat on the beach sand looking at the sunset......Make  wish.....

"I wish that my Oppa will come and take me home..."

"Y/N...."

I turned to see a teary faced oppa...

"Oppa...." I ran and hugged him...

"Oppa! mianhae! I was wrong! Mianhae!"

"Gwanchana...my dongsaeng....I'm here to take you home, after a year of going crazy to find where you left...."

"Oppa....I missed you...."

"Nado....And just remember, I will never get up on us....we are family and I as your Oppa ask you to come back and join with me and your other very anxious oppas, are waiting in-"

"Y/N!!! YAY! WE FOUND YOU!" (a member of the group) shouted running towards me...entangling me in a bear hug joined by everyone else.

"I won't give up on us!!!! SARANGHAYO MY DONGSAENG!" oppa yelled at the setting sun.