Without You ~Luhan~

Without you

"Kim Li Yun -ssi, may you please come here?"

"Nae!"

Li Yun walked over to her instructor. She had her hands folded in front of her, as she stood with poise and respect.

"Li Yun, I would like you to be our school's representative this coming school year in China's performing arts academy we are partnered up with. You have been accepted. It is a college academy but I believe that your studies here are too easy for you. You have all of your credits to graduate, so I suggest you graduate early, and go to this academy. If you don't mind leaving for a year at the least."

Li Yun gently smiled. She knew that it was a big opportunity, but it meant that he would leave her friends behind. She could care less for her strict uptight family. But she had to make a decision.

"Nae, seongsangnim. I would be honored to go. I'm just surprised for being accepted when I applied."

Her instructor smiled widely at her response.

"Well, I'm proud to hear. I will be sending you the information in the mail by Tuesday."

"Nae."

Li Yun smiled brightly as she walked out of the class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wah~ it's so pretty here!"

Li Yun smiled as her new beginning started as she looked at the academy. She walked in the school, and right then-

Bam!

"Oh! Xie xie! I didn't see you there!"

Li Yun stared at the boy for a second before responding by picking up her things. She didn't look at the boy in the eyes, lowering them.

"Are you okay?"

Li Yun kept her eyes lowered, looking at the ground. She quietly walked away towards the office. As she walked away she heard just what kind of boy he was.

"Luhan! You need to get back here and apologize!"

'Luhan... That's his name...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Li Yun has been in China for a month now, and she had gotten use to speaking Chinese apart from her family. While she was walking from the campus to the dorms, she heard cheering and music from the amphitheater beside the dormitories. She went to go look because she is a curious girl. When she had gotten there, she saw almost all of the student body jumping and cheering on the band on the stage. As she walked over she saw Luhan playing the guitar while singing. She stood in the back amazed at the talent she is seeing. She knows about Luhan and his reputation as a rebel but star student. She wanted to leave but the music got to her, as she stared. Luhan caught her and winked, giving her a smile. Li Yun  couldn't help but smile back with a tinge of pink appearing on her face.

After, everyone was leaving as she was walking away, a hand reached out at her. She was turned forcefully. She began to panic but came face to face with Luhan.

"So freshman, liked the show?" He smiled a smirk.

Li Yun nodded with shyness but without a smile.

"Good. I'm happy."

Luhan slowly let go of her hand, as he scanned her up and down. He found something interesting, and took her phone from her hand. He took of the little music charm on it.