STARTS WITH SOCCER ♥ ~SEHUN~

Starts with Soccer

Jasmine sat on the swing at the park. She was bored and pouted. Then a soccer hit her head. "Ow!" Jasmine said. It was so hard that it made her fall off of the swing. "Yah! Sehun you kicked it, help her up!" Baekhyun said. He walked towards Jasmine. Sehun held his hand out, but instead Jasmine threw the ball into his hands. She got up and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Suho! Suho! You won't believe what happened when we played soccer!" Chanyeol said.

"What did he do this time?" DO asked.

"He hit a girl in the head!" Chanyeol said.

"That girl was hot too!" Kai said. Kris hit him in the head.

"You should've helped her back on her feet," Suho said looking at Sehun.

"I did, but she threw the ball at me," Sehun said.

"It's called rejection," Baekhyun said.

"Whatever Hyung!" Sehun said.

Sehun went in his room to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine woke up early the next day and walked to school. When she got there she sat down and read her book. Then Sehun came in and saw her. He stepped out and fixed his hair and then came in. Jasmine looked up and saw him,"you don't belong in this class." Sehun sat down beside her,"actually, you don't belong here."

"Quiet I can't focus."

"What are you reading?"

Sehun leaned over and then fell on the ground. Tao and Kai started to laugh. Jasmine ignored them and kept reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was lunch and Jasmine had no one to sit with. "Hey, Sehun, ask her to come sit with us," Suho said.

"Fine," Sehun said. He walked up to her table,"my friends want to meet you."

"Why should I care?" Jasmine shot back.

Sehun pulled her to his table.

"I'm sorry for what Sehun did to you yesterday," Lay said.

"Stop talking about it! I'm fine!" Jasmine stood up and left.

"I just started to get to know her!" Kai said.

"She just got mad because of getting hit in the head," DO said shaking his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine was walking on the street and then saw Sehun. He saw her too and chased after her. Jasmine was stuck in a dead end. Sehun walked up to her,"I came to give you this." Sehun handed her a necklace and stood there. Jasmine took the necklace,"what's this for?"

"For hitting you on the head."

"Thanks, but I don't need it. But I'll keep it anyways."

"Good cause I don't want it back."

"Whatever."

"Shut up."

"I'm leaving," Jasmine said and walked around him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun leaned on her locker and Jasmine walked over.

"What now?" Jasmine asked.

"I was gonna ask if you'd like to go out with me."

Jasmine laughed,"you can't be serious!" Then she saw Sehun's look. Jasmine stopped laughing,"you're serious aren't you?"

"Yep. I've liked ever since we met."

"Sure, I hope it won't hurt."

"It won't."

"Ok, stop replying."

"I can do what I want to you because I'm your boyfriend now."

"I'm about to change that and break up with you."

"Ok! Sorry!" Jasmine laughed at Sehun's cuteness.

~A/N~

^^ are you guys tired of all of the cute fluffy ones? if so comment and let me know! ^^