He Is...~Hwanhee~

He was my boyfriend, once. He decided to not be my boyfriend though. We broke up.

He's Pink

Hwanhee is pink. He pops out and he's very happy and sassy. When he smiled, it made my day. I could never get mad at him.

"Nani!!!"

He screamed in excitement. He ran towards me and then stopped. He frowned as he saw the way I ignored him.

"What's wrong?"

I turned away again as he faced me again. We kept doing that until he grabbed me by the shoulders and stopped me. The night before, he said he was out with his friends, but his friends said that they weren't meeting that day.

He pouted, "Why won't you talk to me?"

I walked away as he followed from behind.
After he kept annoying me, I turned around,
"Last night you were with your friends right?"

He nodded.

"But your friends said that they weren't doing anything."

He smiled sheepishly and handed me a bag.

"I was shopping for your present. I missed your birthday two days ago because I was busy and I felt bad for not giving you a present," he said.

He rubbed the back of his neck and I took the present. I looked inside and it was a scarf and necklace. I smiled at him. He smiled back knowing I forgave him.

He's Honey

Well, his voice was like honey. It made me fall asleep at night when I couldn't. It was sweet.

"Hwanhee, Hwanhee," I whispered.

He hummed to let me know he was awake. Well, more like half awake.

"Hwanhee!" I said in a louder whisper.

He then opened his eyes and looked at me like I was crazy.

"It's two in the morning," Hwanhee said.

"I can't fall asleep," I replied, ignoring his comment.

He sighed he brought me into his embrace.

"What song do you want to hear?"

I didn't answer and he just sighed again. I smiled as I cuddled into his chest. He started singing a song softly.

"What song is that?" I asked.

"It's 'Come As You Are'," he said.

He started singing again and the next thing, I was fast asleep.

He's Chocolate

I never liked chocolate, but I heard it's sweet and that's exactly how Hwanhee is. He's sweet in any way I can think of.
I sat at the table looking at the clock on my phone. It was late and he wasn't here yet. The waitress looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I bowed as an apology. She turned away and she stopped when she saw Hwanhee. I looked at them while she was trying to flirt with him. He turned her away and walked to me.

"I'm so sorry," Hwanhee said, "I slept in and ended up rushing to get everything ready to the rest of the night."

I smiled and shook my head.

"It's okay. You do have the movies at home right?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Let's eat first."
The next thing, we were on the couch watching "Virtual Bride" I had my head rested on his lap as he slowly braided strands of my hair. I was so focused on the drama. It was very interesting.

"You're my everything," Hwanhee whispers in my ear.

I smiled as he handed me a rose.

"You're my morning and night." He handed another rose.

"You're my queen and I'm your peasant. You give me strength to get up and do something. You made me want to kiss you a billion times. You're beautiful. You're cute. You're amazing. You make me want to hug you forever. You're home. You make me feel loved. You're love."

I ended up with twelve roses. I sat up straight and hugged him tight. "I love you, Nani."

"I love you, you cheesy, sweet Hwanhee," I finished. We smiled and kissed.

It's sad that all those times are not here anymore. It makes me sad to think about how we were back then.

He's Love

"I can't be your boyfriend," Hwanhee said.

I gripped onto my purse strap. Tears were threatening to fall.

"I'm sorry."

"Do you love another person?" I asked.

The tears fell anyways. He looked at me and nodded. I let out a short sob. He gave me a sad look.

"I do love another person." He started.

I looked up at him again. It hurt to see his face.

"And she is going to be my wife."

I started crying harder. He then started panicking.

"Don't cry! You're that wife, Nani! Marry me!"

I then stopped and he bent down on one knee.

"Marry me, Nani."

I wiped my tears.

"You peasant."

He smiled and put the ring on my finger. He pulled me into his embrace. I punched him lightly.

"I don't like you at the moment. You made me cry."

Hwanhee could only smile and laugh.

"That was the point."

I lightly punched him over and over again while we walked down the road.

That's right. I said that his smile made my day, but it makes my years. His honey voice isn't just sweet, it's sweeter than the sweetest thing you could find. His sweet personality has evolved into a super sweet one. It's comforting and enjoying to hear. He's love, but it's much more love now than just love.

"Umma!"