Growing in Love ~J-Hope~

-No POV.-

Y/N walked down the hallways of school, she walked head down clutching onto her books with her bag hanging on her back. Y/N was new to the school since the first day. It's been a few months school but moving from an island to the main city of Seoul for school, wasn't that ideal for her family. She doesn't know anyone, and no one really knows her. She always walked alone, sat alone, and worked alone. Y/N was technically... Invisible... She longed for friends, and she longed for some attention, but it never worked since day one. Its the 2nd year of highschool, all the students already had friends, and their cliques. Y/N just gave up. Even though in school she smiles, she always wanted to cry. She wanted to feel like she belongs, she hasn't found her place

Y/N was satisfied with her life otherwise, she has her own house, and own life. She may be living far from her family, but having her older brother living in the city, and visiting every once and then helped with the hurt. But sadly, he was always busy.

"Y/N~ OVER HERE!"

Y/N looked up but just saw a crowd of girls. She kept walking.

"DON'T IGNORE ME! IM YOUR FAVORITE PERSON! YOUR BROTHER IS OVER HERE!"

She quickly turned around and saw sour faces. But then saw her brother.

"Yoongi oppa!"

Y/N screamed and ran over getting embraced into a hug.

"I missed you!"

"Me too, dongsaeng."

They drifted apart as the sour faces grew in disgust and green with jealously. Y/N coward and looked at her brother in the eyes, as her eyes float in light water.

"Oppa... Can we go?"

Yoongi nodded quickly as they got into the van. Y/N shedded silent tears.

"I'm sorry, Y/N-ah. I'll make sure no one touches you to hurt you. I promise."

Y/N smiled and nodded.

"Thanks oppa, but for now I'm okay."

Yoongi pouted.

"I don't care. I'm going to make sure you're safe... Oh! Jungkook should be attending school for the rest of the year. We are taking a 6 month rest from work. He'll help watch over you. Taehyung or Hoesok can pick you up from school, and Namjoon and Jin will be home if I'm not," Yoongi took a deep breath," Also, I want to have you move into the dorm. It will be safer there."

Y/N's face lit up. She turned to him.

"Chincha?! Wah! Yay! I don't have much to move anyways! Just clothes, a dish set, bedding, and such! When?!"

Yoongi smiled.

"Whenever you want."

Y/N smiled brightly and her head spun in circles from excitement.

Once they reached her apartment, Y/N ran inside and went straight to her closet. She grabbed some plastic foldable boxes.

"Whoa there sis! Let's get some help, you may not have all that much but you do need help."

Y/N just nodded as she set up, and assembled the boxes and started to pack. She heard her brother over the phone.

"Hey, can you guys come over to my Lil sis' house? We need help with the packing and moving. Yeah, I know. It's the apartment that we chose for her before she moved in. Yes, the white studio apartment. Okay, see ya in five."

Y/N walked over.

"Are they coming?"

Yoongi nodded.