JELLY MUCH?! ♡♡~BAEKHYUN~

"Oppa!"Danni exclaimed as she saw here amazing boyfriend, Baekhyun.

"Jagi!" he replied.

-Danni POV.-

*SIGH* Isnt he just wonderful?!?!?!?!

"Jagiya!" He waved his hand in my face.

"Ah...nae?"

"I, your oppa has a surprise for you!! cone to the practice room!! at 7pm SHARP!" he demanded me.

"NAE!" I saluted him. He laughed and ruffled my hair.

I couldnt stop thunking about the surprise! im so excited, I hope it isnt a cake to my face like what his friends did on my birthday....-_-

That was not cool but fun!

Ugh!!! WHY. IS. THAT. CLOCK SO. SLOW!

BRINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!

Finally! I zoomed out of the school to my house to get ready. Now is 5:40, hm have to leave at 6:40...AN HOUR! I have an hour of dressing time!

-leaving time-

I decided to wear this! (http://s5.favim.com/orig/74/lazy-polyvore-beanie-clothes-Favim.com-777442.jpg) and went off!

When I got there I was so excited! The lady at the front desk knew me well enough to just let me pass through. As I walked to the practice room, I heard laughing...weird....I walked closer to the laughter. It turned out to be in EXO's practiced room.....He...my eyes started to water when I saw him....with....stylist unnie....I know that she likes him but he is my boyfriend.......That person should be me....laughing and playing around with him like that......is he cheating on me?

"Oh! Baekhyun! She is here! BYE" She waved and left.

"DANNI! ANNYO!" I ran up to me.

"Why was she here?" I asked with a monotone voice.

"My stylist?"

"NAE! THAT WOMAN!" I said louder.

"Danni? What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

"Nae! You were flirting with her!"

"ANI! I WASNT! I SWEAR!"

"SURE....She just happens to like you and flirt with you like ALL. THE. TIME!" I emphasized.

"Jagi, are you jelly?!" He looked at my face..."Cause...YOU ARE SO CUTE RIGHT NOW!"

I gave him the are-you-being-serious face.

"BWOH?! you are being all protective and Jealous...."

I blushed at the words that was just spoken.

"Y-Y--YAH! I wasn't!! " I shook my head....I denied...

He just shook his head.

"AND this is your surprise! " He started to sing Love Song by Bumkey.....(off at the side, for cpu viewers)

At the end I slipped a tear....he sang that for me....

"Kya! my Jagi is crying, and its not even the end! " Baekhyun cried.

Then EXO came in with a cake.

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! "

I gaped my mouth in all...IT WAS OUR ANIIVERSARY?! BWOH! WHAT IS THIS?! WHATS LIFE?!

I was so confuzzled.....

"SARANGEHAYE!!!! MY DANNI!! YOU ARE MINE!!" BAEHYUN Shouted.

~A/N~

Hey ....okay last update!! for today! So im soo sorry to XODanniXO! I hope you like it cause I had fun writing....more like typing.... but hope you like it cause he is my BIAS TOO! *sigh* I love him.....but this is your spotlight so Enjoy! AND FOLLOW HER TOO! THANKS!!

FOLLOW ME! AND EARN A FOLLOWER!

COMMENT

VOTE

AND REQUEST!! ^^