FRIEND ZONED?

One shot 6

RELATIONSHIP STATUS......FRIEND-ZONED?

Minhyuk and Rae yoon

"Rae! Over here!" Minhyuk shout at me across the room.
I giggled. I walked swiftly over to the table where they sat. I sat down between my brother, Peniel, and Illhoon, across from Minhyuk

"Yah....I saved you a seat by me..."Minhyuk whined with a pouty face.
"Well I want to sit with my brother" I responded
"Fine be that way!!"- Minhyuk pouted, while stuffing food in his mouth.

After school I started to walk to home, by my daydreaming self. I was more like wishing that maybe, life would slow down. I got to my house, I grabbed my keys to the apartment, and unlocked the door.

"I'm home~" I sang out to my grandparents. I walked to my room after I greeted them, and ate my dinner. I grabbed my clothes, and phone. Don't get me wrong... I don't text in the shower. I play music, cause I like to sing, so yea, embarrassing no? Haha any ways, when I walked out in my sleeping clothes. I felt my phone vibrate. ID: Minhyuk BGF (best guy friend)
I opened the textbox. It read...

Hey :p
-Minhyuk BGF

Hi! :D
-RaeYoon chu!!<3

So what's up?
-Minhyuk BGF

Well let's see... There's the ceiling, the clouds, and the sky....but I'm fine
-Rae chu!! <3

Lol you would say that :P
-Minhyuk BGF

We went on talking about life and school. Till this happened...

.....

Lol I thought you fell asleep on me
-Rae chu!! <3

I kind of did lol
- Minhyuk BGF

haha if you're tired then go to sleep... :P
-Rae chu!!<3

Nah I'll text you till I knock out
-Minhyuk BGF

You sure....
- Rae chu!! <3

Uh huh
-Minhyuk BGF

Haha
-Rae chu!! <3

That's when the convo ended... I guess he fell asleep. I sniffled a small laughter. But what is this... Smiling? At a small text? No at every text like this one? What is this feeling? Wait no, no no no no.....I can't. This isn't happening.... No it will go away. I'll just sleep.

-next morning-
Ugh can't get those thoughts out of my head. I got out of bed and saw a box on my desk, there was a small card saying...

I don't want you freezing, so here! Better wear it! Hah see you at school!
- Peniel
I smiled and got ready for school

I walked to school in my nice new winter uniform. White and gold, white being the main base color with shining gold as the borders. I was happy, today was my first full year here at the school. The most amazing for performing arts! I was an all rounder here, most rare to find, I am good at singing, dancing, and rapping.
Anyways, also being a Kingka's little sister at Cube performing high school. It was hard to get around, but my brother and his friends helped. They were so called BToB, one of two Kingka groups, there was also the Queenkas, but they weren't your stereotypical popular people. They were nice, cool, amazing, and talented. This school has no bullies, so it's peaceful. As I walked along to my locker, I got a lot of greetings from the other students. When I finally got to my locker, I opened it and there was a note. It said....

Happy one year of lasting at this school. Haha! You are also invited to Dong Woon's birthday party. Today! Dress semi formal! Hope to see you!
Time: 7:00
Where: at the Cube conference hall
- the Kingkas and Queenkas <3

There was also a flower, not just any flower, a white rose with red riming at the end of its petals. I gasped at the beauty. I never knew there was such a thing. I put it back into my locker gently, and walked to class.

-At lunch-
I sat down still happily.

"Why are you so happy?" Sungjae asked.
"Well two things, you guys remembered that today is marked my first full year of being here, and I got invited to my first big party!" I squealed.
"You're that happy huh?" Hyung sik replied.
"Well yeah....because I've never been able to go to anyone else's... But today I can go!" I responded, like a five year old.
They laughed at my childish act. Lunch went on like normal, with laughing and jokes.

-Afterschool-
I ran home when the bell rang. When I got home, I said my hellos and ran to my room. OMG WHAT DO I WEAR?!???! I can't Believe I'm freaking out....I want to impress Minhyuk that I can be pretty....because one time he did text me that I was too much like a boy to date one. I'm gonna prove him wrong. I don't know if I'm mad, or if I want to impress him so he'll notice me as a girl of beauty.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come grandma!" I said. She opened the door and there she held three boxes.
"These came for you, but there is no sender." My grandma replied.
"Ah, hehe okay, we'll put them on my bed and I'll look at them in a bit.

She put them down gently on my bed and left. I opened the biggest box.

"No way!" I gasped in disbelief.

I opened another and the last one. One had a dress, the second one had heels, and the last one had a jewelry set. I can't believe it. Who would do this? There was a a note in the jewelry box.

Haha gotcha! Well, don't just stand there get ready and I'll come pick you up for the party at 6:30. <3
-your one and only, Peniel.

Of course! My brother loves me so much!!! I looked at my clock. Oh crap it's almost six!!! I hurried and got ready. I curled my hair and put it up in a half bun up do. Then put on smokey eye makeup and all the gifts I got. And went to wait out side. What do I do if Minhyuk walks in with another girl?! What if I'm too late?! What if- Wait what am I thinking?! I don't like Minhyuk that way! There is no possible way!! What is wrong wit-

HONK!

That defiantly broke my train of thought. I got in the car, with Peniel smiling at me.

"What?! Is something wrong?! Oh no something is wrong isn't the-"
"Chill lil sis I just didn't know I had such a good sense of fashion. Hm....ur very pretty too so don't worry. Plus, Minhyuk is single." He said jokingly
" not funny. Plus I don't like Minhyuk!" I replied.....or do I?

When we got there everyone was staring at me. Why are staring? then they broke out in whispers.

"Hey I don't think I've seen you before..." Illhoon said walking up to me.
"Oppa it's me, RaeYoon." I responded.
"Omo! I didn't recognize you at all! Your so pretty!!" He retorted shocked.
"Illhoon waphats all the fuss ab- well hello! And who may you be?" Changsub interrupted.
" Um, Changsub it's me, Rae yoon," Rae yoon said.
"Yah, are you flirting with my little Rae?" Peniel said.
"No," Changsub said. Minhyuk came over,"Hello, who may you be?"
"How come no one recognize me!" Rae yoon whined.
"Rae Rae?"
"Yes! It's me!"
"Would you like to dance with me?"
"Will you make a fool of me?"
"Never." Peniel walked up to Minhyuk,"you make a fool out of her, you get a broken bone."
"Got it," Minhyuk said a little scared. Rae yoon pulled Minhyuk on the dance floor and they danced. Peniel kept a close lookout for Rae yoon. "I still think you're a boy-ish girl," Minhyuk whispered in Rae yoon ear.
"I don't give a care," Rae yoon whispered back.
"Then you wouldn't give a care if you went out with me?"
"You're kidding or not?"
"I'm not kidding, I'm serious."
"I would go out with you, but Peniel..."
"He won't care. He'll have to deal with it." Rae yoon giggled and kept dancing with him.

~A/N~
Hi! I forgot to say that my UKISS Bias is...................KEVIN!!! Lol
But in BTOB, I like Minhyuk so yea.....haha enjoy!!!