The Side Woman: Revelation Pt.2 ~Yongbin~

A/N: Please read the author's note after this! Thank you!

Y/N sat in the living room.

"Y/N-"

"It's Yongbin's. He's the only guy I ever slept with intimatly like that. He's the only person. I was drunk and... And it just happened," Y/N started to cry.

Byul and Taeyang sat in their spots.

"Oppa... I'll quit. Let's have Y/N move here so I can help her take care of the baby and her. I am certified in nursery care and child care. I can stay home and take care of Y/N."

"That's what I was thinking too. What about Yongbin though? Are you all going to keep it from him?"

"What am I suppose to do?" Y/N asked.

"Hey, don't worry about it unnie. We will all think of something-"

There was a loud bang. Everyone looked to the door. There stood Yongbin.

"Yongbin. What the hell are you doing here?"

"I have the code to this house. I knew Y/N is here. Why havent you been answering my calls, Y/N?!" Yongbin asked, his stare at the girl.

Y/N got up and walked to the room. Yongbin was going to follow but Byul stopped him.

"I don't everything that went between you two but whatever is going on, you need to chill it Oppa. She is obviously not speaking to you for a reason. Please, she quit and you should stop looking for her. If you need a new P.A then go look for one, or possibly get your GIRLFRIEND as you personal assistant," Byul intervened.

"She isn't my real my girlfriend-"

"Yeah, but the whole world believes it to be. You need to get out of MY house. Please," Byul looked away.

"Why are you acting this way to me? What is going on?"

"Hyung... Let's go outside. I have some things to talk to you about," Taeyang walked out.

Yongbin just followed in frustration. Byul ran upstairs, where her living space was.

"Unnie?" Byul called out.

Byul followed the small crying to her room where Y/N was curled up in a ball on the bed. Byul walked to her.

"Yah, you can't keep doing this too. Yongbin Oppa is really worried about you. He really cares for you. Yongbin Oppa is going to need to know soon... It is his kid," Byul sat on the bed, calmly speaking to her friend.

"Obviously he didn't tell you that his parents and that bitch's parents have planned out a wedding. He's getting married-"

"That S.O.B!" Byul stormed out of the room and ran out to where her brother was.

"Is Y/N-"

Yongbin was then greeted by Byul's shove to him, making him stumble.

"You dumb butt! How dare you do this?! When where you going to tell everyone huh?! YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED TO THAT WRENCH! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?! I THOIGHT WE WERE FAMILY! WHERE IS THAT HOE THAT YOU HAVE AS A FIANCEE?! IM GOING TO KILL THAT SLUT-"

Just then Jonghyun and Jungshin and the boys from the company came through the gates to visit. They ran to stop Byul. Her face was drenched in fury and tears. Her mind running on every upsetting emotion in overdrive.

"Byul, inside. Now! You are disturbing the neighbors," Jonghyun pried her off of Yongbin with Jongshin's help.

"LET ME GO! IM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE! YOU ARE MARRYING A DEMON FOR A WIFE! YOU ARE ONE DUMB OPPA! BE HAPPY I DON'T HAVE THE GUTS TO CURSE YOUR BUTT RIGHT NOW! HOW DARE SHE COME AND DESTROY OUR LIVES THAT SLUT FOR A WOMAN! YONGBIN, STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY FRIEND! YOU HEAR?! I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU! BROTHER MY-MMMMMHMMMM"