Thought of You ~Hojung~

"Did you know that Hojung was a bodybuilder?"

"Thats why he's so hot."

"Dude his abs are nice. So are Chan's and Jun BUT Hojung also has a nice butt."

"Can you guys pay attention? We are on in 30 seconds."

"Maknae, please lighten up. We are meeting UNB for a web drama. We have the right to fangirl."

"Ahri unnie, the point of this meeting is to run lines NOT to date. Besides, I think Daewon suits you better."

" Rue, what do you know about guys?"

"Well Rohui unnie, with my non-existant romance life, i learned from yours. Hojung might actually like you," Rue answered.

"She's too smart for our own good."

"Taemi, Rohui, Ahri, Zenny, and Rue. Pluto? The studio is open," their manager stated.

They walked in and sat across from UNB.

"It's nice to meet you girls," Feeldog says as his group bowed.

"Same for you," Rohui responded.

"So let's get started," the director said as he sat down.

Sitting down the scripts and the role sheet was passed out.

"I'm disposing the relationship between Haerin and Yoonkyung, and Youngbin and Gaeul. Instead, I'm estblishing a love line between characters Juna and Hyunwoo. Now I'm switching the roles of Gaeul and Juna. Rue will play Juna and Rohui will be Gaeul. Hojung and Rue seem to be better fit for a love line. Now the script is redone according to the changes. Let's get started and afterwards the schedule for filming will be released," the director announced.

Everyone arranged seats according to their roles.

"Hey, Hojung."

"Rue."

"I'm a fan."

"Thank you," Rue responded.

Once they were done, the schedule was given out and and the everyone went to their next schedule.

"Rue, aren't you a lucky duck. I ship you two," Rohui teases.

"Thanks but no thanks," Rue laughed.

"Well, I'm paired with Daewon. You were right. He's pretty good, and he's cute."

"You guys are boy crazy," Rue laughed.

Taemi nudged Rue.

"Yah, hot guys will be hot. Cute guys will be cute. Boys will be boys. Besides we are into men not boys," Taemi winked.

"You know what I meant," Rue teased and pushed.

"Yah! You are maknae!"

While the boys were home, getting ready for their next schedule, Hojung sat in the living room waiting. He was on his phone.

"Why are you looking at Rue noona's Profile?"

"Oh crap! Kijoong don't do that!" Hojung dropped his phone.

"Sorry, but why were you looking at her fan base profile?" Kijoong asked giving the older back his phone.

"Gotta know who I'm working with? Besides why do you ask?"

"I have her number?" Kijoong responded.

"I say give it to him. Seems like he's interested," Feeldog said smirking.

"Hyung!"

"Nope, I think he should ask himself," Kijoong said walking away.

"Guys I'm interested. I just wanted to know them better. At least I didn't ask for numbers like Daewon did."