Balance Board ❤ ~JUNGKOOK~

I turned a wrong corner....again and it started to rain! I took my umbrella out. I just moved here, in Seoul from South Carolina(Not really the famous place). I called my unni, NaNi, "Where's the bus stop?!" 

"Where are you?" NaNi sighed. 

"On Bloosom Street."

"Turn right and keep walking straight and you'll be there."

"Thank you unni!" I ran a right turn and ran straight. I saw the bus stop, and sat down. The bus pulled over and I got on the bus. I held a tassel. 

"Excuse me, can I hold onto that tassel?" An old woman said with a bunch of bags. I moved and she held to the tassel. I had nothing to hold onto and the ride was going smoothly, then it took a sharp left turn. I shrieked and gripped a corner of a seat. I wanted my tassel back. T^T

Dang this bus is crowded. Then another turn appeared and I fell back. I closed my eyes, waiting for the fall to hurt, but I didn't fall. A guy caught me in time. He had dyed reddish hair, and was pretty cute. He had a cute smile. 

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"I'm good," I smiled. He was still holding on to my waist. 

"Are you new?" He asked.

"Yea, you can tell?" I asked.

"Well, we don't have a dare devil not hold a tassel, or not sit in a seat at all."

"I've never ridden on a bus like this. I use to ride a school bus."

"Well, you don't have to worry, because I'll be your balance board." I had to admit that what he said was very awkward. There was a sharp turn and he wasn't holding onto the tassel, because he was pushing down on my arm to see if my arm hurt. I shrieked as my back hit the bus wall. The guy came following and he had his arms on each side of my shoulders. His face was close to mine. He smiled like there wasn't a problem, "Maybe, I'll work on being your balance board."

"Can we get up?" I asked. He got up, and so did I. He held the tassel with one hand and my waist with his other. Since my body was next to his, I could feel his muscle. I was like woah, skinny but muscular. I felt really uncomfortable, but it was better than falling non-stop. The bus came to my stop and I got out of his grip. I grabbed my bag, "Thanks, I have to go now!" I waved and he smiled. I got off the bus and found the school. Then I forgot, my umbrella! I looked back and the bus was leaving. I sighed and ran inside the school. Today was the best, but worst day ever. I met a guy, who is now my balance board, but now, I'm soaking wet. A woman came up to me, "Name."

"Kim Soul," I said nervously. She handing me a name tag, "Sit in row 1 seat 6," the lady smiled, "new aren't you?"

"Yes," I smiled.

"It's good that it's a new school year. What school year?"

"2nd high school year, because I had my 1st high school year in the US."

"That's amazing." I smiled and walked to my seat. People looked at me and started to whisper. I looked at my row. I was nervous and scared. I sat down. "Hey, are you not from here?" A girl asked. 

"No," I replied. 

"Where are you from?" The girl's friend asked. 

"I'm from South Carolina."

"You look sooo Korean!" The first girl said.

"I'm not though," I said.

"Then, what are you?" The second girl asked.