Bargain ~Euiwoong (Yuehua Ent. Trainee)~

"10th place. Individual trainee, Nicole."

I jumped out of my seat. The other girls screamed.

"Omo, you made it! Get up there! You got in 10th place!" Lei unnie smiled, pushing me up there.

"Unnie, I made it!!" I jumped up and walked quickly up there bowing.

"Nicole-sshi?"

"Nae?"

I look to BOA-represetitive.

"You are one of five girls who have gotten onto Produce 101 season two who have made it to the second round of elimination. Originally there were 15 of you, and now there are five of you left. Have any thoughts about it?"

I took a deep breath.

"I'm honored to get this far. I want to thank the national producers and my family and friends for supporting me. I hope to keep bringing my charms to the show!"

I got ready to give the mic back but then I remembered.

"Oh yeah! Lei Unnie? I better see you up here! Thank you for always helping me! Love you! Poing!" I smiled brightly, and bowed.

I started to my seat. I gave high-fives to all of the other contestants.

"Awesome job! Daebak, Nicole!" Euiwoong and I did our handshake.

I sat in my seat. I couldn't hide my smile and happiness. The next few seats were called. Thats when I got antsy. Lei... Lei unnie has to make it right? She has to. None of the other girls have made it yet. Lei unnie has to make it though. She has to.

"The 3rd rank belongs to the contestant who showed an amazing side of dance. This contestant was also given many compliments by the trainers and surprised many contestants, due to a 180 turn of aura alongside singing and rapping."

Please me Lei, please please.

"Individual Trainee, Xiu Lei"

She stood up in shocked. I jumped up and screamed. I jumped up and down. The camera aimed at me and her. She laughed and walked up.

"Whooo Lei!" I chanted.

After the rankings, we went to say goodbye to the other trainees. Lei and I stayed back.

"I wish we could be wishy washy like them... But the fans would think differently," Lei breathed out.

"Me too," I looked to the ground at my shoes.

Jung Jung ran towards us.

"Lei! Lei! I can't believe you made it to the top!!! You are the Nation's Cinderella!" Jung Jung complimented Lei, giving her a hug.

He came up to me and smiled.

"I'm going to miss you both! Make it to the top!"

"Lei-noona! Nicole-noona I'm going to miss you!" Dongbin cried as he ran to us.

I pouted.

"Me too~ Dongbinnie, keep doing good okay?"

He just nodded his head at me. I gave him a hug. He cried some more.

Lei parted us. I held her arm as I cried. I looked at her, and she stood poker faced. She was keeping it all in. I hugged her arm.

She bowed as she bid goodbye to all of our friends and co-trainees.

The next few days we all got ready for our performances. For me and Lei, the only girls left, we got our performance ready.

On the second night, we were getting ready to leave.