Miss Invisible (Taemi pov.)

A/N: I got a request to make a Taemi POV. I guess some really like this one. I'm happy you all like it! Also I will be trying to get more One shots out to you all because I know you all don't pay attention in class all the time. Also, I would like to see more replies to my Sam Kim oneshot, if you all don't mind checking that out. Now, you guys can read the Taemi pov!!

She walked towards the school gate with her head held high. From head to toe she claimed the cliques. She set most trends around school. She was know well, and she was happy. Unlike her friend, she was confident in stride. Never thinking twice about saying anything.

"Ah!"

"Oh my gosh! Chaeyeon, I'm sorry. Do you need help?!"

Chaeyeon hid her hand. Taemi gave a cocked brow.

"No, it's fine, Taemi."

'I hope she's fine- nah she's good. She said so herself. She's fine.'

"Oh okay, good! Because I wanted to tell you something that my friends and I did! Okay you ready? Okay!"

Without a thought she started to speak.

"I can't believe that Mr. Jeon wouldn't let me hold my oppa's hand! He said that I shouldn't be doing that, but I mean he's my boyfriend. Also, yesterday. Hyunwoo oppa and I went to the dance place yesterday and we made an amazing combo!"

Chaeyeon stopped. Taemi looked at Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon looked up at her and pointed to the school gate.

'Oh! My oppa and his friends!'

"Hey Oppa!" She waved and walked over.

She looked over her shoulder looking at her friend. Chaeyeon looked at the group of boys with a straight face and walked slowly behind. Trailing her friend. Taemi shrugged. She didn't know what to do. She walked and smiled her gorgeous smile to Hyunwoo, as he smiled back. He intertwined their hands and walked into the school.

Taemi looked to see if her friend was okay. She saw that the boys were caring for her.

"Annyeong, Chaeyeon-ssi," Minhyuk nudged Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon winced, hissing.

"Gwenchana?" Hyungwon asked realizing.

"Nae, don't worry." Chaeyeon smiled.

"Are you sure?" Wonho asked wanting reassurance.

Silence grew.

"Chaeyeon-sshi, what's wrong?" Chang Kyun asked again, pulling gently at arm hidden arm.

"Ah..." Chaeyeon hissed.

Chang Kyun revealed the bright red arm.

"Yah! What happened?!" Jooheon asked worried.

"Don't worry it'll be fine. I just spilled my tea on it by accident. Don't worry about it." Chaeyeon reassured, pulling her hand gently away.

Taemi looked behind her finding her friend's hand being held by Chang Kyun. She turned back around.

'Is she lying? Oh that sly girl! She likes Chang Kyun?! Omo omo... Wait no, she doesn't. Chang Kyun can't like her, he's my friend...'

Hyunwoo stopped and looked. Taemi looked up.

"Oppa? Oppa what's wrong?" Taemi pouted.

"I think Chaeyeon is hurt." Hyunwoo responded.

Hyunwoo left Taemi, making his way over to the group of boys interrogating Chaeyeon, with Kihyun tending to the pain with his portable aid kit.