EMPTY DREAMS ~CHEN~

"What the hell! Why are you here?!"

"I want to audition appa! and I am!!"

"You aren't going to audition, this isn't going to happen!"

"Appa you are a star so why can't I?! Do you think I'm bad or something?!"

"No Nae Yun, you aren't ready for this life!!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT APPA! IM GONNA AUDITION! AND ITS NOT GONNA BE HERE!"

I still remember that day....were my father rejected my dream.....nothing is stopping me now, we haven't talked in a year. he hasn't called or texted me, so I don't care anymore.

"Nae Yun you're up in 5 minutes!" my manager said.

"Nae!" I replied.

Now I'm going to show how good I am! I'm good at this and none us stopping me!!!

I walked on stage, my heart beating fastly and nervously. the music started.

I know you'll be a super star!
and don't where you are yeah~!

I started to sing. I danced and everything was perfect.

I walked off stage....there was.....

"Nae Yun-ah! Let's go home!"

"Ani!!! Didn't you see me?! I was driving the crowd!" I replied. My manager walked up....

"Annyo Chen,what are you doing with my star?" my manager asked innocently.

"Jinho, this isn't right! and you know it!"Appa argued back.

"What's not right? Your daughter wants to sing so let her!" Jinho retorted, in a threaten tone. "Shame on a father who doesn't let their child live their dream."

9

"Please, Nae Yun. What would your mother say if she was here?"

"I don't care, I wasn't even one, when she passed. Appa.....no I'm going to call you Jongdae or Chen sunbae for now on......" as I walked away.

"Nae Yun-ah! please don't do this..." Chen cried....

-1 Year later/ Chen POV.)-

"Guys its been a year! I want to call her to see if she is alright!"

"Yah! You know she isn't going to answer! Just let her live for a while....shes grown Jongdae, She isn't 5 anymore.....She will comeback when she is ready....plus no one knows she's your daughter yet, so its okay." Suho told me.