ARRANGED MARRIAGE ~KAI~

Kai one shot

Kai and Song Mi had an arranged marriage and got married. The problem is that Kai treated her badly.

“Kai, be safe!” Song Mi said.

“I don’t need your luck,” Kai said.

“Ok….” Song Mi walked away. Kai walked to EXO and chuckled.  “Aren’t you being a little rough?” Baekhyun said.

“I agree,” Chanyeol said, “she’s really nice and cute. I would be her lover, but I don’t like her that way.”

“Well I still like my girlfriend, Eun Song,” Kai said.

“Song Mi is way better than your girlfriend,” Xiumin said.

“Whatever, I still don’t like Song Mi.”

Meanwhile at Kai and Song Mi’s house…..

Song Mi sat on her bed. She pouted. *I thought he liked me, but I guess the kiss at the wedding was a fraud.* A ring from the doorbell sounded off. Song Mi opened the door and her mom came in, “Aigoo, where’s Kai?”

“He has a schedule mom,” Song Mi said.

“I got you two a Christmas present. I guess that you’re going to open it up by yourself.”

“He’ll be back.”

“Anyways, how’s your relationship?” Song Mi couldn’t just say it was ok, so Song Mi lied to her mom for the 1st time, “We’re really great. We get along well.”

“Ok, I have to go dear, but remember, if he’s mean to you, we’ll cut off the marriage.”

“I know mom, bye.” After her mom left, her phone rang. “Hello?” Song Mi answered.

“Hey, come to the mall,” Tiffany said.

“Let me get ready.” Song Mi got dressed

Song Mi reached the mall and saw Tiffany. “So how are you and Kai?” Tiffany asked sipping her shake.

“To be true, he’s a butt,” Song Mi replied sipping her mint shake after talking.

“You need to fight back, Song Mi, if you don’t he’s going to get a beating from his noona Tiffany.

“I just can’t do it. He’s -“

“He’s your man now. You need to be strict with him.”