~Time Slip~ Luhan

*Luhan's Voice*

1 Am:
The time where it's actually the next day. The time where we celebrated that we pasted the day that is now officially yesterday. But much more, it was the time of the day where we met in the first year's snow under the street lamp. At the park by the Han River...

*Won Hee's voice*

4 Am
The time where most lights would be out. The time between peace and insanity on the streets. It was the time where you woke up to go to work and you would text me to wake up so I could walk with you to work. You were too scared to walk and didn't want to take any other transportation... And every day I woke up to you...

*Luhan's Voice*

6 Am
Where insanity is at its peak on the streets.
The time where you woke up the again to go get a smoothie from your favorite place right beside your school.

*Won Hee's voice*

10 Am:
The best time to go on the carrousel. We rode it on the way back from a secret trip we took to Jeju... Haha that was a memorable trip. One that I will never forget.

*Luhan's Voice*

12 Am
The break time of the day where its not the hottest, nor the coldest. There was that perfect time. Remember when you called me during my break time? Remember at the stroke of twelve, at mid-day?

*Won Hee's voice*

1 Pm
The peak of the rays from the sun. The time where the food I bought went straight to your practice room. The time where lunch was the best not too late yet not too early.

*Luhan's voice*

2 Pm
At this time you are sitting at your next class at school. You can skip this class anymore. Haha you skipped too much because it was ur least favorite, Science.

*Won Hee's voice*

3 Pm
At this time you are in the recording studio. Getting ready for you next album. Heh... You can never reach that note... You could never reach that note, and you'll get scolded by Chen... Oh that troll...

*Luhan's voice*

5 Pm
Right now, you are happy that you're out of school. You said that you felt like you never fit cause you didn't. You said that you didn't have friends. You didn't. Cause all of your friends are here, with me. You weren't a girly girl, nor a hardcore tomboy. You were right in the middle. Dressed like a girl, did hair and make up like a girl, and did all of the things a girl does. But you knew how to skate board, shoot a gun, and had the wit of a boy. You are perfect

*Won Hee's Voice*

5:30
Right now, you just got out of work. You're drenched in sweat, and you smell like well sweat. Hah, you would be soon walking to you dorm with Xiumin, Kris, and Lay. You were always listening into what Lay said about the new trainees. You always listened and never gave up to stuck in a snarky comment. You always listen to me and my problems. Visited me at night to make sure that I went to sleep. You have always sang me to sleep... You were perfect that way.

(Luhan and Won Hee's voice together)

We were perfect. Till one thing happened. Six O'Clock. At this time, you'd help me with my homework and with dinner. But at this exact time, the time when our love was born, the time where our star-crossed love had became as dead as Romeo's and Juliet's. One thing teared our love right from our hearts. But one thing remains.

Luhan: You, YeonWonHee (yeongwonhee- forever), are my Yeon Won Hee, my yeong wonhi.

_________________________________________

Won Hee' POV.

"Won Hee! Time to get up! It's 7!"

"I'm up, Ajumma!" I've been up since four...

"Won Hee, remember when you get-"

"Home, to get dinner ready for the other kids cause you're the one I trust the most with kitchen." I smiled.

"Eish, smart girl." Mrs. Jung smiled.

"Ajumma! I'm leaving now! Be careful to work!" I walked out of the kitchen door.

I need to get a new pair of shoes... Well time to get Smoothie!

Ring!

"Ms. Yeon, here is your one and only favorite, mango smoothie!"

"Thank you Mrs. Ohn!" I smile and walk out.

Ugh no it's time for school... Oh well...

"Hey! Hey, Wonnie!"

That's-

"Oh, morning to you too Hoseok Sunbae."

His hugs are... All uni-kitties and rainbows, but no air. Let's just say that.

"Yah, Hobe! Hands off the poor girl."

Oh-my-gerd I can breathe again. Regaining air!

"Kamsamida, Yoongi Sunbae."

"No Prob- sunbae? Again? Wonnie, we all have been friends for over a year."

"Yeah, be comfortable child."

"Arresso Yoongi. Nae, Taehyung."

These crazy seven boys. Omo!

"Jung Kook! We are gonna be late if we don't run!"

Forget this kid, I don't get an excuse!

"Yah! Won Hee-ah! Be careful! They just regrew those flowers!"

Catch up, Slow Poke...

Our time doesn't last forever...
_________________________________________

Luhan's POV.

"Namjoon, did she get there safe?"

That's good.

"Of course. You can see for yourself."

"Yah, why don't you just take her yourself- Yah! I'm just asking"

"I wish Jimin. I so wish I could."

"Luhan, if you need anything, you have us too."

"Komawo, Jin."

I miss her so much. I wish... I wish time never slipped... It passed right through our fingers, and now you're about to get kicked out of the orphanage cause you turning 19 next week... Don't worry... I will be your Angel, like I have always have. No matter what happens. I may have graduated from highschool and college, and you may just be graduating this year from highschool, but my love is still here.

Enjoy it while it lasts...

MY 100TH STORY! YAY!! thank you guys for supporting even when I haven't updated. I promise that during my break this summer! Thanks again tho!!!!!!!!!