Memories ~N~

~No POV.~

Mochi looked at the unresting river in front of her as the wind briskly touched her cheek. She closed her eyes and spread out her arms.

'One day just one day I hope that everything will just stop. I don't want to feel rushed... I don't want this lifetime to end...' She thought continuously.

She smiled as she opened her eyes and smiled as she felt the sun peaked through the clouds. Out of all the years of her life the past 3 school years were the best of her life. Mochi remained in her position at the river's shore. This was going to be her last year of high school, and then her whole life would change. She reminisced the memories she made the past three years as tears slowly flowed down her cheeks.

Now she feels like the world is on her shoulders. She didn't want that feeling.

She felt warmer, but her back and shoulders grew heavy. She turned to find someone she never talked to.

"Hakyeon? W-what are you doing here?"

She just stared at the male as his face grew from its resting position and smiled.

"I should be asking you the same thing." He responded.

Hakyeon wiped Mochi's tears.

"Mochi, you know that you are really pretty when you smile? I wouldn't think for one bit that you weren't."

Mochi flushed pink at his cheesy compliment. She sniffles a laugh.

"Ah~ there you go!"

There was silence between them, but it was broken as Mochi spoke.

"Hakyeon... Why out of all the years we have seen one another, we never talked?"

Hakyeon just shrugged.

"I don't know," he thought about it,"ah! That's right! We have talked! Once before, when Hyuk introduced you to us in 1st year."

"Ah! That's right! But we never talked after that."

Hakyeon frowned nodding in agreement.

"That's true... Well let's make this year different. As of right now, no more formalities, and you will tell me what's wrong."

Mochi thought about it for a bit, wondering why she should trust such a person, but she could tell just from his eyes that he is a kind, trustworthy friend. She looked down and sighed.

"I don't want to say goodbye after this year. I don't want everything to disappear... All my friends and I will soon leave and I will too... But these past few years have been amazing! I don't want it to go, better yet leave it all behind just to grow up."

Hakyeon reached his hand out to her.

"Well, we'll have to make the best of it huh?"

He smiled brightly. She looked at him and smiled, nodding while taking his hand. They walked hand in hand as if it was normal. Hakyeon took Mochi to the arcade and they had the best time of trying to beat one another at each game. Hakyeon then pulled Mochi into a photo booth.

"Want memories forever?"

Mochi just smiled and nodded. They took more than enough, with all the filters and frames they could get and laughed, while walking out, and Hakyeon lead the way to a bike rental shop. Hakyeon and Mochi laughed and shouted as they rode around the park and streets.

At the end of the day Hakyeon brought Mochi home. Stopping at the front door of Mochi's home, she turned around.

"Thanks Hakyeon," Mochi smiled, "I think I will feel more comfortable with school this year now."

Hakyeon returned the smile.

"No problem. It was fun."

"Well I guess that I'll see you at school?"

"Yeah."

Mochi turned around to enter her home but she was stopped by the male's voice.

"Ah! Mochi, I forgot something."

Hakyeon leaned in and left a peck on Mochi's cheek.

"Goodnight~"

Hakyeon waved, walking off.

Mochi just stood, still trying to contemplate what just happened. Once she did, she walked inside and walked quickly to her room, closing it with her back upon it. She touched her cheek. And smiled.

'I'm definitely going to school this year'

A/N:

I'M ON IT THIS WEEK! I JUST HAD A FLOW OF IDEAS AND HOPEFULLY ILL UPDATE MORE IF BOT BREAK IS COMING SO DEFINITELY THEN!