Uncle ~Bobby (Ft. IKon)

She look out at the hustle and bustle of the night in the city. She faced the sky as the cool breeze embraced her for the slight second. She closed her eyes, spreading out her hands. She stayed there for the slight moment. As if frozen in time, she stayed there, sounds of the city filled her ears. The honking, braking and footsteps of cars, and the talking and footsteps of each person walking. Her breath steady. A tear rolled down her cheek. The wind came again as it past she felt it.

'Don't do it. Not today.' It seemed to speak to her.

After that she simply left.

"Hey, where were you? I was worried when I didn't see you eat the food, or take your phone, and you weren't home when I got here-"

"I'm okay. I wasn't hungry, and I forgot my phone."

"Well please be home?"

"Hey, why weren't you home when we got here?"

"She was out."

"And its late. Its 1 in the morning and we stayed up waiting for you."

"I'm sorry," she simply said as she walked into her room.

"What's wrong with your sister, Bobby?" B.I asked the younger.

"I don't know. She never wants to talk to me, ever since she moved in."

"She hasn't eaten much either. Is she sick?" Junhoe asked.

"You know, it might because she's not use to it here." Jinhwan suggested.

"She's been here for over a year. I can't find anything wrong. She never wants to talk to me, she doesn't want to look at me, and she can't even be in the same room as me!" Bobby said frustrated.

"Give her some time. She just needs it after- since you know. She's gotten it tough too." Yunhyeong stated.

"Try to hang out with her tomorrow. You know since we got a free day." Jinhwan suggested.

"Yeah, I'll try."

"Well, since she's here and safe, let's go to bed."

"Okay, you guys go on ahead. I'm going to check on her really quick."

Bobby walked off, reaching his younger sister's door. He knocked.

"Jieun? I'm coming in." Bobby stated as he took a deep breath.

He saw the girl sitting on her bed, looking through her phone.

"Hey..."

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"It's okay if you aren't. You are living with a bunch of boys anyways."

"No, I don't mind."

"Well, tomorrow I'm free. Do you want to go to the mall and shop? I'll pay."

"Sure. Sounds fun."

"Okay, well wake up bright and early."

"Can the others come too? I don't want any rumors going around. Just to be safe."

"Oh. Oh yeah, we can do that if you like. Tomorrow is your day."

"Thanks, Jiwon."

"No problem. Make sure you're ready okay?"

"I will."

"Good night Jieun."

"Sweet dreams."