Cliché ~JB~

He's scary. Well at least that's what I think. Maybe he's just really quiet and his face is just like that? He looks mean. He always looks mad or something. Is he in a gang or something? He's always having scars and stuff like he was in a fight. He sits in the back and just sleeps. I sometimes wonder if he will ever pass high school. Im surprised he even made it this far in school. He's done the same thing for the pass 2 years of high school. Sleep, eat lunch, listen to music during free time, then sleep again, and then leaves for home. He's kind of weird. A lot of girls drool over him, he isn't super popular or anything but girls talk about him a lot.

"Okay class, Gym time!!"

Great.

The girls in the room groan. Yua just gets up and walks to the locker room. Jiahua walks up to her.

"I hate gym class."

"You say that every class."

"Because its true," Jiahua pouts.

Yua just laughs as they get dressed in their gym uniforms. Walking out to the gym, Yua accidentally bumps into him.

"Mianhae Im Jaebum-sshi," Yua bows.

"It's fine," JB says without looking at her.

Jiahua glares as she sucks her teeth.

"He could at least look at you," she comments, crossing her arms.

"You know he doesn't do that," Yua retorts.

"Like he would take a look at you," Rena scoffs.

"Like how he never looks at you?" Jiahua spits back.

Rena just scoffs. Yua lightly laughs while high fiveing her friend. Yua and Jiahua started to stretch. The rumbling of the boys playing basketball is loud and resonant. Just as Yua was about to turn, there where shouts.

"Yua! Watch out!" "Duck girl duck!" "Heads up!"

Yua ducks her head and waits to hear the ball hit the wall behind her, but looking up she sees JB standing there.

"You good?" He asks twirling the ball.

Yua just nods and bows.

"Thank you, Jaebum-sshi."

"mmhmm," JB hums then jumps back to the court.

"Yo, Jackson! Watch where you shooting!" JB shouts.

"Sorry, Yua chinguya!" Jackson waves and smiles.

Yua just smiles in response, nodding her head. Soon their teacher walks in.

"About time," Yua states.

Jiahua snickers.

"Alright class we are going to play a trust partner game. Boy and girl, partner up. I'll explain the game afterwards," Their teacher instructs.

"Hey, Yua? Wanna partner up?"

Yua turns to see Jinyoung.

"Uh su--"

"She's partner with me, buddy. Partner with Jiahua," JB said walking up to the two.

"Uh okay?" Jinyoung walks towards Jiahua.

"He likes her that's why," JB said before Yua could say a word.

"I see," Yua responds.

Well he sure seems nice to his friends. Maybe he isn't all that bad? Well, he does seem rude to others though.

Being stuck with JB for all of gym class wasn't even the start of the weird events that followed. They were paired up for a project for their class field trip, and then their seat arrangements changed, and Yua and JB drew numbers right beside one another by the back door of the classroom. After school, Jiahua and Yua walked out of the class.