Better than that ~Hoshi~

"Hey! TK! You're boyfriend is here! Are still not up?!"

'Ugh~'

TK slowly got up...

It was just all a dream... I'm better than that.. I'm way better than that...

I slowly got up and got ready. okay so I decided to wear light makeup and a sweater with shorts. Now who is here again?

"Finally! Your boyfriend is here~" Her brother teased.

"He's not my boyfriend, nor will he ever be. Why is he even here?" I stared hard at this brother of mine.

"He wanted to talk to you? I don't know?" Her brother shrugged and walked away.

"Ugh, you know I don't like him..." I trudged to the living room where the boy sat.

"H-hey!" The boy got up nervously.

"What are you doing here?" I crossed my arms.

"I was wondering if you would like to go to a fan meet with me... I don't want to go alone and..."

"And what?"

"I would look weird if I went to a Seventeen fan meet by myself... I need an excuse..."

"No. I don't want to go. Why did you even get tickets?"

I don't want to be mean but this guy is so needy! Gosh Donghoon, you buttface...

"Because they were given to me... And I don't even like them but it would be a waste if I threw them out. Please~ You know you want to! If you don't I'll tell your brother about-"

"Ok! Fine I will! You said that you'll keep your mouth shut!" TK interrupted...

Okay I sneaked out last night... And I don't like Donghoon right now... We are best friends but he and I fought about his girlfriend... His evil girlfriend that broke up with him.

"Okay! Let's go!"

He pulled my arm to the door.

"Ugh you bully!"

We walked downtown to an underground stage area.

"Who is Seventeen again?"

"A Kpop group. They are Korean like us except for two of them, and I was suppose to take my sister but she couldn't come, so she told me to get you cultured into the Korean culture like you're suppose to be. Who knows you might find yourself with a boyfriend."

What?! Donghoon you dirt bag!

"Ouch! That hurts!"

I turned back around because we were near the front of the line to do our meet and greet. I bought a poster and CD to not look stupid.

I slowly turned around to see Donghoon but he disappeared.

He is always going missing! Ugh!

I just kept walking and I went up to the first guy. He had silver hair and looked like a tall dude.

"Hello! And what is your name beautiful?"

Gross, but I don't know him... I'll give some manners.

"TK. It's nice to meet you"

"Well here you go, I hope you enjoy the rest of your exciting day."

Exciting? What is that?

Well it lasted till I got to the last guy. He was actually really cute. Blondish hair, small eyes and his smile was cute...