I Hate You, I Love You ~Leo~

Leo walks down the street to the park nearby. He wears a cap with a T-shirt and jeans. He sat down on a park bench, and took a deep breath, closing his eyes.

"Appa? Appa, are you back from working far away?"

Leo opens his eyes to see a little girl staring at him smiling.

"It is Appa?! Jisu! Jisu!!" She screams out of excitement as he watches her run over to a young woman in a dark blue jumpsuit that sat on the park bench by the playground. The woman stands up and smiles then looks over. The girl points to Leo. The smile disappears, the woman drops her bag, her hands covered her mouth. Leo sits confused. The girl runs back over.

"Appa! Appa! Let's go play!" She hold Leo's hands.

The woman runs over.

"Jinkyung, thats not him. Let's go home," the woman picks the girl up and bows to Leo,"I'm so sorry for all of the confusion. I'm sorry if my niece bothered you."

And that was that. Leo just stared as she and the little girl walked away.

Leo then walked to the company building. Through out all of practice, Leo just thought about the girl and the woman. Mainly the girl.

'What was her name? What is her name? Jisu? Jisu. That's right. It's Jisu. She seems familiar. She's very familiar. I've seen Jisu before.'

"Hyung, are you okay?"

Leo looks over and sees Ravi.

"Yeah. I'm fine," Leo replies.

"Liar," Hongbin chimes.

"No. I'm fine. since we are done here, I'm going to go. Have fun busy people," Leo retorted.

Leo walked out. He headed back to the dorm he shares with his members. Passing a daycare, a little girls runs in his path and falls.

"Whoa!" He stops.

"Jinkyung! Are you okay?"

"Look its the ajasshi that looks like Appa!! Jisu! Look Appa is here!"

Leo smiles and kneels down.

"Why am I Appa?" He asks.

"You look like Appa. Just like him! My auntie has a picture. Jisu! Jisu! Auntie Jisu!"

Jisu ran over.

"I am so sorry! My niece is a bit outspoken. I'm sorry she keeps bothering you," Jisu turned to her niece,"What did I say about running off like that? Be careful!"

Jisu bowed.

"I know but I saw ajasshi and just had to say hi!"

Leo gets up. and stands facing Jisu.

"Let me treat you both to something sweet."

Jinkyung's eyes widened and she jumped up and down.

"Yay!" she cheers.

"No, it's fine. We should-"

"Nope, I insist. I think you could probably explain somethings to me, Miss Jisu."

Jisu looks away, as Leo smiles. Walking to the café, Jinkyung talked about all of her likes and dislikes, and her hobbies.

"I like to sing and dance. Auntie Jisu makes money and let's me go to dance class, and she brings me to school everyday, and she gets me pretty clothes. Oh! Oh! Look at me!" Jinkyung runs in front of Leo and twirls.

"Auntie Jisu made it! I like it when she makes me stuff!"

Leo smiles.

"It's very pretty," Leo compliments.