!Zeus Collab!

Hey everyone!

I know that I haven't talked to you all in a while, so here I am to present and advertise a project book I am doing with another Wattpad Writer.

For all you supporters, K-Mazing_Kpop and I are doing a collab on her account! It is an apply fanfic, so if you love those then please join! If not, TRY IT OUT! It is an training and survival Applyfic, so you will need to be active and participate! The rounds for "debut" will not be hard at all, it is usually answering questions and completing a "mission." It is a simulation for you to "debut" as a kpop idol in the girl group ZEUS. All slots are open.

Follow the rules that we have applied and it is a story apply fanfic too. Fill out the easy form and that is your "audition." Looking for unique and not too cliche forms. Make yourself stand out!!

Also, since I am nearing the limit of this book (200 chapters), I will be focusing more on the collab and my Golden Sky story. AND if I get the encouragement to start a new oneshot book, then I will open a book 2! If you do not like doing apply fanfics, then please support by reading it!

I do want to thank every one of you who has been reading and supporting my books. I really am amazed and so happy that I have some many people who encourage me to write and support me on a hobby of mine. I know that it is cliche to say but honestly you guys have been keeping this book alive, so thank you all so much! I know I update slow but I am doing my best.

Request!
Comment!
Follow!
And...

CHECK OUT MY COLLAB!!

Thanks and I love you all!!!