I. Peculiar Client-Part I.

The heavy breaths of pleasure filled the room along with the occasional creaks of a bed.

Jun threw his head back to try and catch his breath as he felt the other moving below him with quick sharp motions. Hands gripped at his hips that pushed down causing pain but more pleasure at the same time.

Sweat dripped and covered both of their bodies, with a thickness that hung in the room's air.

Even though they were in the local inn's upstair's rooms he didn't try and suppress his moans.

Though the other man below him didn't have much technique, his length made up for it. As he could feel it hit that certain spot.

Jun then felt as the other sat up and looked up into his dark brown eyes. The man wrapped his arm around him and used his other to push his head down into a kiss.

His moans were now muffled from the other's mouth. The other soon broke the kiss and spoke.

"What's...hah...your name?" the man managed to breath.

Sweat shined all over his face and body.

"Jun...Li..." Jun murmured which was barely audible.

And with that, he was pushed onto his back while the man continued to thrust. Now with increased vigor.

Jun felt as he began to lick his collar bone and slowly made his way up his neck and along his jawline. It felt weird but for some reason it sent small ripples throughout his body.

"You feel so good..." the man whispered into his ear, nibbling at it slightly.

Jun then let out a yelp as he felt hands lift his hips up and squeeze his bottom tightly. Jun could feel his breathing starting to quicken as he clawed at the man's back.

Suddenly the man grabbed Jun and started to pump him quickly. Jun arched his back in response as he felt like he was about to blackout from the overloading of sensations.

The man smashed his lips into his as Jun felt a warm liquid splatter onto his stomach and chest. Jun collapsed onto the bed with him feeling the man pull out and a liquid hitting his face.

He felt as a body collapsed onto him and heavy pants filled the room while the two tried to catch their breaths.

Jun caught his breath after a few minutes and pushed the man off of him to sit up on the edge of the bed.

It had been a long time since he had someone leave him able to walk right afterwards. Or to not leave him with many bruises or bites...or do anything extremely weird.

Though he was weird himself.

Jun ran his hands through his sweat drenched black hair. His hair was in an unusual hairstyle, especially for the area he resided in. The black hair was in a semi-short cut, though in the back it went down to his shoulders and a thick bang of hair was in the middle of his face.

If he was to be completely honest with himself, he considered the hairstyle to be quite messy.

The heavy pants died down and Jun suddenly felt as the man sat behind him, wrapping his arms around his naked waist.

"You want to get hotpot after our bath?" he purred as he rested his head on Jun's shoulder.

Jun nodded tiredly. He usually got food after his session with a client as he was always worn out.

Though it was rare for a client to offer to hang out afterwards. They usually just paid what they owed to Jun, cleaned up, and swiftly left.

Jun may not be used to it, but it was nice to have someone want to have good food and a small chat with. Especially since he could make the client pay for the food.

He got up and went to the room's small washroom. He looked in the mirror to look at himself.

His disheveled black hair, dark brown eyes, pale skin, plethora of silver earrings, and thin frame.

Jun sighed at what he saw and went into the wooden bathtub.

The washroom door creaked open and the man entered the room to sit on the opposite end of the tub. Jun then felt a hand travel up his thigh and then pull him into the body of the other.

"An Chen," the man said in a seductive tone as he held Jun's chin. He sighed at this action.

Jun hadn't met a client like this is a long time.

"You'll have to pay extra," Jun moaned tiredly as he felt lips pressed onto his own.