XIX. Harbinger-Part II.

A loud smack was heard as Arkshan catch the wooden handle of the axe.

Viktor had short-lived shock before Arkshan kneed the handle with great force, snapping its wood in half. Arkshan then jumped back as he put his fists up just below his chest in a fighting stance. His tail swaying side to side quickly.

The gigantic man just kept his fists at his side as he growled down at him in frustration.

Jun watched how Arkshan swiftly moved towards Viktor and did a quick uppercut in his ribs. He watched in astonishment as the man only stumbled back from his punch.

Compared to the tavern patrons who looked to be punched within an inch of their life.

A grunt came from the creature as it swung at him, but Arkshan swiftly dodged it and grabbed Viktor's arm. A powerful blow was taken to the man's head as it was now within his reach.

The man spit out blood on the floor while he snarled at his injury.

Viktor hurled another overhand punch at Arkshan who weaved out from under this one as well. The man raised his hand ready to punch again .

Arkshan did a quick, but powerful, side kick into Viktor before he could even punch.

Gasps could be heard throughout the whole tavern while Jun watched as Viktor punched Arkshan in the face with a loud thump.

Miraculously Arkshan only stumbled to the floor. The half-dragon was bent down covering his face, body trembling.

A loud, mocking laugh came from Viktor as he watched Arkshan turn into a ball of pain.

"Not s'high 'n' mighty now!" Viktor bellowed, causing the whole tavern laugh along with him.

Viktor's taunting caused Arkshan to look up at the gigantic man. Jun could see that Arkshan now had a face full of fury as blood flowed from his nose.

He wiped the blood from his nose before he charged at Viktor with a roar full of barbarity and steam.

Viktor seemed to be as surprised as Jun and everyone else as Arkshan did powerful, short jabs in quick succession at various parts of his body. The man tried his best to block Arkshan's jabs but far too manly of them hit him as he soon became overwhelmed.

While Viktor stumbled back, Arkshan jumped back and pounced towards the creature.

Arkshan's fist came down so fast on the man's head that a resounding boom could be heard throughout the entirety of the tavern.

Silence fell amongst the everyone as Viktor's gigantic body came crashing down onto the floor. Shaking the surrounding area.

Completely unconscious.

Blood flowed like a river from his head from an open wound Arkshan's punch created.

Everybody looked on in amazement at what they all just witnessed.

After some time had passed everyone eventually recovered from their shock and went back to attending their own business. From struggling to move Viktor's unconscious body to patron's dragging their friend's unconscious bodies out the tavern.

Jun watched as Arkshan fixed his disheveled dirty blonde hair and made his way towards the back of the tavern, steam still flowing out his nose.

Some other patrons went to put the wooden tables and chairs back to where they belonged, since the grand brawl was over. So that they could go back to their games of cards, handing out gambling money, or drinking and eating.

Jun turned around to see the grand wooden bar behind him. Along with the exasperated barkeep who pinched the bridge of his nose while leaning on the bar top.