L. Avarice Patriarch-Part IV.

'Can you let me go?' What does he think I am? A savior?

Arkshan angrily made his way down one of the many stone streets of the ruined Dwarven town. It was utterly pitiful that these people boast about their kingdoms being near impossible to raid or conquer. And here they are.

All in glorious ruins.

He could care less if his extermination of the Eastern demons would save the damn Dwarves and their kingdom. All he wanted was the money. That was the only reason he decided to make the journey up into the Ten Claw Range anyways.

A loud snarl came from his right as horns emerged.

He swiftly dodged the war hammer as it crashed through a building's wall. Arkshan unsheathed a sword and plunged it into the back of the furry demon.

It made a loud, pitiable moan of agony before falling to the ground with a loud thud.

Apparently the bull demons were called "Goyin" according to the Easterner, though like he really cared what they were called.

If he knew how to kill it that's all that mattered.

Arkshan continued to make his way through the desolate streets. Crumbling buildings and corpses was the only thing to keep him company. He found it strange that he didn't encounter anymore demons.

For a place as big as Mon Nirdor, he would've expected more . Especially for how many Dwarves lived here and the royal soldiers from Perenykisk that came.

A small smile hugged at the corners of his lips at that thought.

"Pathetic..." He muttered under his breath.

The half-dragon soon made it to the edge of the lake. He looked around and there was still no signs of demons or life. The peninsula in the furthest part of the lake gave him an uneasy feeling.

It made him wonder why none of the Dwarves had utilized it. Just to leave it to stay empty.

A loud scream of agony echoing throughout the cavern made him tense up. It sounded like the Easterner.

"For fucks sake..." Arkshan groaned as he looked up at the stalactites far away. He turned around and made the long walk back to the town's plaza. For a cavern, the place was quite expansive.

An explosion was soon heard and Arkshan picked up his pace. He was somewhat happy to finally have some more action, though he really didn't want to save the Easterner.

Arkshan turned a corner to go to the plaza but realized that it was another street. He was now lost in the giant maze of roads and stone buildings. A plume of steam came out of his nose in anger.

He punched a hole into a building before making his way down another street. At this point he was basically jogging as his patience was at its end.

After a few more minutes of jogging and punching holes in buildings out of frustration, he finally made it to the plaza. He had been hearing voices speaking in the distance. It sounded like a mixture of the Easterner and someone else's.

Did he find a survivor?

Arkshan was completely certain that all that was left in this kingdom was demons.

"I swear if he's conversing with one of these demons." He muttered in exasperation as he walked into the plaza.

To his surprise he came to the sight of the Easterner running away down a street. Disappearing out of sight.

Before he could shout at him he saw two other men who were extremely tall. Taller than him even.

One had skin a similar shade to his along with exotic teal colored hair. He put on a horned mask and jumped onto the roof of a building. The masked man looked to be going after Jun.