XXII. Harbinger-Part V.

"Typical of Arkshan to chose bigger room."

Vidim observed as him and Jun entered the inn's room. He talked about the Harbinger as if he was an old friend.

Jun closed the door, noticing the other standing by the bed.

"So how much do you think? Couple hundred?" Jun asked as he sat his covered bow down on one of the chairs along with his bag.

A hearty laugh was heard.

Jun looked nervously at Vidim who had already taken his shirt off. Jun internally cringed in disgust as he noticed how hairy he was.

Are all Western men like this...?

Jun was utterly disgusted as he looked away. He would've preferred someone more well-groomed.

Like a well off Easterner who had a lot of money.

Or Arkshan...

Suddenly a hand grabbed him by his arm and threw him forcibly onto the bed.

"Why would I want to pay for whore like you?" Vidim laughed as he got onto the bed as well.

Jun felt himself start to panic while he pushed himself away from the man and to get off of the bed. But soon he saw the wooden floor as he fell.

Vidim grabbing his thigh. Jun screamed bloody murder as he tried kicking him in the face.

Only to be forced back onto the bed.

Jun felt a knee painfully kneel on his chest as Vidim unbuttoned his tunic. He flailed about and hit Vidim in the face and chest.

It all fell in vain.

Jun felt his tunic forced off of him. He noticed that Vidim saw his bandaged left arm. A smirk soon formed on the man's face as he grabbed Jun's injured arm tightly.

Jun's loud shrieks of intense agony and pain were soon muffled as Vidim put a big hand over his mouth.

Tears formed in Jun's eyes as they made the world blurry. He felt like he was going to pass out from the pain.

He fought desperately to stay conscious. Vidim went to start fumbling with the top of his pants. Jun to start kicking his legs wildly in terror.

Not wanting him to come any nearer.

He watched as Vidim unbuttoned his pants and revealed himself. Causing Jun to thrash and writhe about even more.

Suddenly Jun felt his foot hit something. It didn't feel like the bed.

Jun felt as Vidim took off his hand from his mouth while he hunched over in pain. Jun guessed he was able to kick him in his ribs which allowed him to get away from him. He scurried across the top of the bed and went to hop off and dash out of the room.

Vidim was able to recover quickly and grabbed Jun from behind and pulled into him.

Jun thanked the gods and heavens and all that was sacred that his own pants were still on.

Jun cried out in fright as he felt Vidim on top of him and now fumbling to get his pants off. He tried to push his hands away from the top of his pants but his hands were then held behind him.

Vidim forced his head down into the bed to muffle him.

Jun whimpered as hot tears streamed down his face. He didn't know why Vidim would be any different to him like the other Westerners.

They were all the same.

He felt his pants become unbuttoned as they were quickly slid off.

Jun bucked his legs as hard as he could in a final attempt to try and save himself. But Vidim easily subdued him and pulled him up by his arms. He barely managed a strained yell of pain as his arms were forcibly pulled back.

A large hand made its way down to the hem of his underwear. Jun closed his eyes, tears flowing down his cheeks, as he felt something hard pressed against him.

All of a sudden the door slammed open. Creating a loud boom as it hit the wall with such force.

Jun sniffled as he tried to see who was in the doorway through his blur of tears.

He began to weakly rejoice as he saw through the blur of tears a tail swaying dangerously fast.

"Oi Arkshan! Didn't expect you here," Jun heard Vidim say calmly as he let go of Jun. He collapsed onto the bed as he held his injured arm.

"Never knew you were whoremonger. Learn something new everyday I guess." Arkshan didn't say anything as he walked towards the bed.

Jun felt as Vidim got off of the bed and put his pants back on.

"Get. Out." Arkshan growled through gritted teeth as he looked down at Vidim in insufferable anger.

A laugh could be heard from Vidim.

"Oh come on! I bet whor—" Vidim stopped what he was saying as Arkshan grabbed him by his face and brought it close to his.

"Get...out..." Arkshan commanded in a low voice as the protruding veins in his neck could be seen clearly.

Jun wiped the tears from his face as he saw Arkshan's nails digging into Vidim's face as he grabbed him. Blood soon began to flow down Vidim's face from his nails.

Arkshan then threw Vidim to the ground. Jun watched as Vidim quickly put his clothes back on and walked out of the room in simmering hate.

"Th-than—" Jun felt as he was slapped across the face before he could finish.

His face stung immensely as he felt like tears were going to come out of his eyes. Nothing came out as he silently sobbed on the bed.

"What did I tell you?!" Arkshan bellowed, glowering down at Jun who nursed his cheek with his hand.

A long silence fell between them as the both just stared at each other.

"He-he tricked me! I'm sorry!" Jun apologized profusely as he sat up. Arkshan looked down at him before his face softened.

Ever, ever so slightly.

"I'm so sorry! Please fo—"

"Just stop your damn blubbering and get dressed." Jun wiped his face with his hands as he got off of the bed. He looked up at Arkshan who didn't make eye contact with him.

"Thank you though..." Jun managed to choke out as he hugged Arkshan.

The mixture of scales and skin was an odd feeling as warmth radiated through them.

He didn't know why he did it. But if it wasn't for Arkshan he would've been violated.

Arkshan tensed up at his sudden hug and stood frozen in shock for a few moments. He eventually recovered and pushed Jun away from him.

Jun picked up his tunic and pants and put them back on. He expected Arkshan to leave or wait downstairs for him as he usually did.

As Jun started to put his armor back on his noticed that Arkshan was leaning on the closed door as he napped.

Causing a small smile to come onto his lips.