XLIII. Avarice Patriarch-Part II.

The bull demons of the forests and mountains.

Known throughout the East for bringing destruction and feasting on human flesh from their fallen victims.

Arkshan grabbed one of its massive horns and slammed it into a nearby wall. Crashing through into the room behind. The demon got up and swung its giant hammer. Hitting through more walls as Arkshan dodged.

Jun was surprised that the ceiling hadn't collapsed in over there yet.

The half-dragon lunged his swords at the head of the Goyin. Its skeleton head reflected the blade.

Another loud bellow was heard and Arkshan went flying towards Jun. A roar of agony escaping him as he landed at Jun's feet. The half-dragon's swords clattering near the throne.

Jun's breath hitched as he saw another Goyin emerge from the halls.

The two demons ducked their massive bodies underneath the broken archway and towards them. Their hoofs pounding onto the bridge. Causing it and the nearby area to shake.

Pitch black sockets staring down Jun and Arkshan.

Jun looked over at Arkshan and started to panic. Blood covered the side of his face. His dirty blonde hair filled with its specks. Bruising started to form along his jaw.

He looked up and saw the Goyins coming closer. Slowly staring to raise their weapons. Blood drenched their dark brown hair.

Jun frantically started pushing at the slab of stone on top of him. He used all his strength and energy as the hooves pounded closer.

The slab was barely moving off of him.

With a loud yell of pain Jun managed to get the slab off of him. He pointed his hand towards the demons.

"Slice."

Loud bellows filled the grand hall as the Goyins were stunned. Jun quickly grabbed his bow and stabbed it into the chest of one. Black smoke and sludge splattered onto his face.

It fell backwards with a loud boom.

He dodged the swing of the others hammer. Jun managed to get behind the demon and jump onto its back. Plunging the silver end deep into it.

The bellows of pain echoed throughout the gran dhall. Slowly fading until only the sound of magma bubbling could be heard once again.

Arkshan coughed and Jun immediately ran towards him. He coughed up some blood and tried to prop himself onto his arm, but flopped back onto the bridge.

Jun crouched down and noticed that his jaw and collarbone was broken.

"Arkshan..."

He went to touch his arm, though he was soon hit on the back of the head by his tail.

Jun didn't know what to do and definitely wasn't trained in any type of medical practices. He decided to sit down and gingerly put his head on his lap.

Arkshan immediately protested with his tail and steam flowing out of his nose.

Though he couldn't really move as it seemed he was in agonizing pain.

"I'm going to stay."

"N...no..." The half-dragon breathed, barely audible. Jun sighed and started to slowly play with his blood stained hair. It was extremely soft.

He looked down and noticed that the bruising was already starting to fade from his body. Alongside his cuts healing.

He is like a dragon.