XXI. Harbinger-IV.

"Hey."

Jun heard a voice say nearby. He groaned as he rubbed his eyes.

Mediating made him feel more awake and not as weak feeling. Maybe because he had more tama in him so it didn't feel like he was dying anymore. But he did like how mediating counted as sleeping as well, it was like a two in one deal for him as he really wanted to sleep.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked in the direction of where he heard the voice. Arkshan must have finished whatever shopping he needed.

Jun felt his heart spring out of his chest as he jumped backwards. Away from the man that was standing near him.

"Wha-who!?" Jun shouted frantically as he looked at the man.

His eyes widened as he noticed that this man looked very similar to the man in the inn, it was uncanny at the similarities they both shared.

The strange man then did a soft laugh as he watched Jun's reaction to him.

"Vidim." He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. "Zdóski. Vidim Zdóski."

Jun parted his lips slightly as if he was about to say something, but he stayed silent as he narrowed his eyes at the man.

"Do I know you?" Jun crossed his arms as well as he looked up at Vidim. The man did another soft, amused chuckle.

"Inn."

Jun did a small "oh" while he looked down at the ground.

"Wait," he backed up a little, "did you follow me here?"

He was starting to feel uneasy with this situation. It did feel like they were being followed, or at the very least watched, as they walked through the streets to this weird alley.

Jun never turned around because he just thought it was his suspicions or anxiety of walking through the crowds of people. Plus he didn't really expect someone from the inn, especially this man, to have an interest in either him or Arkshan.

"Not really. To come here I needed as well to stock up on supplies. You probably know, there's bounty for zodiz outside city. And well...can't just hunt demon unprepared," Vidim explained to Jun in his husky voice.

"What do you mean by being 'unprepared'?" Jun asked skeptically, he wasn't really convinced with Vidim's explanation.

"Well...each demon has different method of fighting or defending against." Jun felt as Vidim moved closer, making him even more uncomfortable. And he couldn't move back anymore or else he'll be near the door of the bustling apothecary. "And your arrogant friend knows that. Along with us łowalupi."

"Łowalupi" somehow sounded familiar to Jun.

"What do you mean by that now?"

"Wolf Hunters. People who have certain abilities that are specially trained. We fight demons and supernatural creatures for people, though not for free..."

This man seemed to just make more questions did he actually answered.

"So you're one?" Jun guessed curiously with a raised eyebrow.

"You're correct. But enough about me..." Vidim then moved a little closer to Jun so that there was only a few inches between them. "Why are you out here all alone?"

Jun has heard this enough times in his life to know where this was going. Even though the man wasn't necessarily bad looking, Jun didn't want to disobey what Arkshan had told him to do.

He didn't want to obey Arkshan, but he also didn't want to get on his bad side either.

That was the very last thing he wanted to do with the Harbinger.